Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Adina Porter is the real star of Roanoke

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

Bitch slayed this season :giveup:

I literally don't know y she was given a guest star billing, like she had waayyy more screen time than Evan, Cheyenne, Wes, Denis who were credited as main actors but didn't have any screen time at all.

And Adina was not even submitted for the Golden Globes like ,Ryan wyd :oprah:

Her performance this season is Emmy-worthy tbh

ToxicHot

I think she's done great this season, and definitely deserves credit as a main actor. But Sarah Paulson though.... :giveup: 

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

She is great. I've watched till episode 8 and she did a very good job. Her character is the most likeable too.

Agreed. For me it was between her and Kathy Bates this season. Ultimately though I think Adina is better... I didn't really like Agnes that much (maybe because The Butcher was so good). But yeah, I wasn't sure what to think of her initially (Episodes 1 & 2), but after those I was always constantly rooting for her to survive. 

She should've been a main cast member and submitted for awards. :golfclap:

I knew her from True Blood as the crazy old lady and i hated her. But after watching her on the horror story, i realized how versatile she is as an actress and she became the character i rooted for the most tbh 

you should see her character from True Blood tbh. So crazy and different. She is such a great actress

1 hour ago, JbGaga said:

Honestly I think this season is horrible... Wtf are these Instagram kids now doing here? s dumb

I didn't really like the Instagram kids either, but I thought it went along with the other characters this season who would do anything for fame/attention (i.e. Agnes, Audrey, Dominic and Sidney). Plus, I thought the kids were another nod/reference to The Blair Witch Project.

Helxig

She really did! Her performance has been really amazing all season. AHS knows how to find talent! I wouldn't be opposed to her coming back another season. Make her and Angela a badass sister duo.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived