Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Harry Styles Bisexual? (Video)

ZiggyZiggs

Featured Posts

ryhanna
3 minutes ago, Gagadonna said:

I think people should stop obsessing over sexuality labels 

I don't see anything wrong with it. I find it interesting to know who likes the same genitals I do 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Haroon

But yeah I mean he could be bisexual or pansexual or something but I think he's just like pretty laid back and doesn't care about being seen as liking men or whatever even though he likes girls :laughga: Like just being cheeky and stuff :awesome: 

1 minute ago, Assarrai said:

It's fake. The real vid (@3:20):

LOOOL omg yeah I remember this, the way she's like "wait I was just in the studio with Troye Sivan" :air::air::air: 

Harry Styles and his sexuality? Mama's here!

He's definitely not straight tbh. Most likely gay or pansexual. :sis:

3 minutes ago, Haroon said:

But yeah I mean he could be bisexual or pansexual or something but I think he's just like pretty laid back and doesn't care about being seen as liking men or whatever even though he likes girls :laughga: Like just being cheeky and stuff :awesome: 

He doesn't though. :O Not that I'm aware of, and I've been in the 1D fandom since the start. :shrug: Literally all his relationships with women were for PR. :flop: 

Haroon
Just now, Blake said:

He doesn't though. :O Not that I'm aware of, and I've been in the 1D fandom since the start. :shrug: Literally all his relationships with women were for PR. :flop: 

Hmm I can only go off what I've seen from the media really :shrug: At the end of the day even if he doesn't like girls then that's obviously fine too :laughga: 

1 minute ago, Beto said:

I don't think so. He's just comfortable with his sexuality enough to support LGBT, kiss boys :creepflop: and to say "gender doesn't matter" without feeling insecure about whether people will think he's less of a - straight - man or not.

I loved the whole Larry thing a few years ago but I always felt like he wasn't gay.

But I might be wrong, man... maybe he likes to experiment sometimes :stalkga:

Louis is gay tho. Unless he's the gayest straight man who ever lived. My gay radar can't be that terrible.

Tbh nah. I'm not one to force sexuality onto someone, but Harry is definitely not straight. Anything but straight tbh.

I can't see why he is considered so special. There are so many beautiful guys out there. Better than him.:toofunny:

littlepotter
53 minutes ago, Haroon said:

The way she comes out of nowhere LOL :deadbanana: 

OH MY GODDDD

chaeri pls

Archived