Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

Porcelain Black

Squidward T

Featured Posts

Who is DJ trainwrecked??

Her DJ set w/ some random irrelvant. I hope it means they're going to do promo.. I was wondering why she scheduled dates right after Rock of Ages, I'm wondering if they're going to... you know... let her perform on TV :cry:

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DirtyLittleMonster

when is dis b---h gonna release new music!!!!!!! ugh i need Mannequin Factory!!!

also with names which slay my life like 'Mama Forgive Me' and 'Pretty Little Physco' its making this wait unbearable!

Pretty Little Psycho sounds a like a sick, psychotic up-tempo

Also she's shooting a top-secret music video for something. I'm hoping it's either for Rock Angels or for Mannequin Factory

Eulonzo is such a drama queen :dead: http://gagadaily.com/index.php/topic/22691-porcelain-blacks-husband-insults-lana-del-rey-disrespectfully/#entry1333946

NSFW?

1326255370163.jpg

just because i found out Porcelain like to cast dat shade on Gaga. anyone see that twitter post on Gaga's B-day?

MonsterJay

1326255370163.jpg

just because i found out Porcelain like to cast dat shade on Gaga. anyone see that twitter post on Gaga's B-day?

:dead:

:dead:

lulll i just thought it was the perfect time to use this. thank you /b/

DirtyLittleMonster

She's working on her material and she's gonna release a 3rd single. Nobody knows when and her new songs are crazy...according to RedOne.

I feel like RocK Angel is gonna be the 3rd single.

It's not even on the soundtrack for the film

• Mills locked this topic

Archived