Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lucian Piane comes for Gaga on Twitter

Lava

Featured Posts

Gagaloo911

Well he IS a Trump supporter, and a gay Trump supporter at that so literally nothing else has to be said about it since that explains it all! Unsurprising tbh. 

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
duke99unc01

Yeah it was a total meltdown, even on his Instagram. I was happy to unfollow him after the string of mess he posted (most of which wasn't about Gaga). I'll be interested to see if he's ever on another episode of RPDR after his crazy rantings.

Sizzily

I don't want to be that guy who's like "I've had Psychology courses so here's what my opinion is from taking them" but I'm gonna be that guy real quick. This reminds me of when we went over Schizoaffective disorder which is like a mix of schizophrenia and a mood disorder. He may be having a long manic episode. He was singing about Lithium which can be used to treat that and other disorders. He's very clearly paranoid as well.

One Banned Boi

duke99unc01
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

I don't want to be that guy who's like "I've had Psychology courses so here's what my opinion is from taking them" but I'm gonna be that guy real quick. This reminds my of when we went over Schizoaffective disorder which is like a mix of schizophrenia and a mood disorder. He may be having a long manic episode. He was singing about Lithium which can be used to treat that and other disorders. 

Exactly what I thought. It would have been wise of him to avoid social media during the episode tho. Wonder if his reputation will ever recover? He was way harsh and we gays have an especially long and detailed memory lol

Battle 4 Ur Life
57 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

He's a mess :saladga:. But, he possess some crazy daddy vibes :excited2:

edited to not sound very homophobic

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Delusional Aura
1 minute ago, myCD said:

to me he looks like any white queer out there.

and the fact that some bottoms in here tryint 2 sugarcoat it. of course cause he's one of your own. from the messy whiny bottom tribe.

disgusting.

:cryga:OMG. I didn't mean to come across as trying to sugarcoat his tweets. :toofunny:

Sizzily
5 minutes ago, myCD said:

and the fact that some bottoms in here tryin 2 sugarcoat it. of course cause he's one of your own. from the messy whiny bottom tribe.

disgusting.

What do you mean sugarcoat? I don't see any of that.

One Banned Boi

Battle 4 Ur Life
Just now, Delusional Aura said:

:cryga:OMG. I didn't mean to come across as trying to sugarcoat his tweets. :toofunny:

NOT YOU SWEETIE, I swear.

I was referring 2 you only on the first line. yeah, he's not ugly, but this s* attitude turns his "beauty" against him. suddenly he just looks like any other bitter, envious queer to me. 

Borislshere
6 minutes ago, myCD said:

and the fact that some bottoms in here tryin 2 sugarcoat it. of course cause he's one of your own. from the messy whiny bottom tribe.

disgusting.

No ones trying to sugar coat anything, he's clearly not ok and needs help. 

DontDoubtDavid

He's such a daddy. I feel so bad for him. Seems like he went from being somewhat popular to everyone turning on him in such a short time, along with having some mental problem, leading him to this breakdown. Hope he has people to support and help him.

Battle 4 Ur Life
1 minute ago, Sizzily said:

What do you mean sugarcoat? I don't see any of that.

ok. I'm not gonna point it out tho. perhaps it was just an impression I had.

Just now, Devyn said:

No ones trying to sugar coat anything, he's clearly not ok and needs help. 

are you seriously falling for it?

he's just thirsty for some relevancy imo. but ok.

Himeros26
1 minute ago, myCD said:

ok. I'm not gonna point it out tho. perhaps it was just an impression I had.

are you seriously falling for it?

he's just thirsty for some relevancy imo. but ok.

Okay let's try and think of him as a human being. We know white gays can be extra. But this is going the extra mile, and in his periscope he is CLEARLY not all there upstairs. He used to be very put together on Drag Race, this is nothing like him at all. 

Archived