💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne(Song) Music Video Thoughts?

gagaofvengeance

Featured Posts

gagaofvengeance

I really want Gaga to make a MV for Joanne(song) . I imagine during the chorus she's running on the road, chasing for "Joanne" something like that haha.

discuss ! I really wanna know your ideas :v:

FATCAT

If Joanne has a video, it will star her father, reflecting on Joanne with old photographs and things that belonged to her.

Purr more, hiss less.

RainOnMeeeeee

I imagine Gaga looking at a sunset or something and then it kinda transitions to sunrise as the song goes on, maybe she's in like a house and old pictures are being scattered everywhere. Her sitting on the bed and just singing it all night, maybe doing her thing w/ the typewriter. Footage of childhood videos or nostalgic stuff. And then she makes her way outside to look at the sunrise.

I feel like it'd be just as heartbreaking as the song itself

RichAssPiss

During the first verse and chorus we see Gaga's family in a hospital, saying goodbye to Joanne. Second verse and chorus we see Gaga at 19 busking and playing gigs at The Bitter End, getting her foot in the door as a performer. Bridge we see Gaga (present day) and Mark sitting in a field and writing the song. This is the only timeline where Gaga actually appears as herself. Final chorus intercuts the three timelines. Shots of Mark and Gaga writing (on her typewriter), shots of Joanne's passing in the hospital, shots of Gaga playing in New York at 19.

Archived