💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga thanks fans for her fourth #1 album, calls it a grand slam

iCpro

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Surely those "thanks fans" don't include the folks that been bitchin since PI out :ladyhaha:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gagas love
18 minutes ago, feezdeengaga said:

I'm a flop fan I didn't know ARTPOP went to #1 :toofunny:

did it....?. omg im a flop fan. wtf.

4 hours ago, AJH219 said:

Remember dear, most of this fanbase still believes Gaga disappeared in November 2014 and didn't re-emerge until the release of Perfect Illusion :awkney:

To me, 2015 was her greatest year.   Iconic performances that showed her talent to many, she was happy, and she gained popularity.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Lord Temptation

I would like to accept this accolade and feeling of jubilation on behalf of all the little fakers, haters and managers who got all their predictions wrong. Drink up!

jameslovesla
14 hours ago, Killa said:

She has music she has the bling, now only missing the acclaim. queen of caring about sales and thanking their twinks for making their parents broke af or getting sugardaddies to catter their first necessities or even taking out some food cause art is enough to make the body function. I bought my copy yesterday, so it won't count for first week sales. sorry queen

Me too! At least she'll get second week sales!

GreekGod
15 hours ago, Decodekid said:

and no hit single since 3 years

tumblr_of75j3KTXa1u6n38po1_250.gif

While I am extremely happy for her, I am also worried for long term since majority of the current sales are coming from die-hard fans, which followed her since Fame. She REALLY needs a smash hit now. 

2 minutes ago, GreekGod said:

While I am extremely happy for her, I am also worried for long term since majority of the current sales are coming from die-hard fans, which followed her since Fame. She REALLY needs a smash hit now. 

Million Reasons says hello :lana:

Archived