đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last episode has the most disturbing scene in AHS history.

StarstruckIllusion

The most disturbing?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Was it?

• Yes, I Agree
    • No, I Don't
    • Meh…

Featured Posts

Jenniferella

I'm at the point where hardly nothing can shock me in AHS. The only thing that made me unfomfortable this season was one of the nurses getting her arms ripped off of her. BUT, the atmosphere is oppressing, reminds me of the Asylum kind of scare 

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bette Davis
5 hours ago, Mister Gaga said:

it is :poot: i mean, in terms of storyline, complexity, construction of plots and characters (Asylum being it's peak), this season is disastrous. Laughable. But in terms of gore, maybe it raised the bar (Cricket's death, this horrific scene, and i'm pretty hyped about the original Butcher :excited2:)

I completely agree with you. I think the only thing that keeps me watching is the fact that it's still better than most of the other stuff on TV. Despite the messy plot, I'm still curious to see what happens next.

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

LetsGetHigh

Same I couldn't watch. Also when Shelbey kills her husband and they show us the skull. **** out of here Ryan.

Ferrer Zorola

nope
the most disturbing scenes are
1:

Spoiler

murder house: when the girl with drown syndrome is forced to enter to a closet full of mirrors so she can be reminded that she's not like the other girls and then she runs, with a mask on, into a car

and 

2:

Spoiler

freak show: when the bearded woman gave birth to Evan Peter's character and there were tickets for sale. The kid was a freak show participant even without knowing and when he just started living. 

LIFE IS GOOD

Poope MOnster

for me shelby and matt scene

that feel shock by emotion and left bad taste

matt is most important person for her then **** happen

lily rabe make shelby so real more than >> sarah version

bionic

The most disturbing scene was probably the school shooting in Murder House which was based off actual accounts from a school shooting

buy bionic

Archived