Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last episode has the most disturbing scene in AHS history.

StarstruckIllusion

The most disturbing?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Was it?

• Yes, I Agree
    • No, I Don't
    • Meh…

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion

When Sarah and Angela were tied up… They were eating Lee guys. Yikes

Like wow. The fact when you take in all they're been through, and they're in hysterics, and they're being shocked… plus the camera being all out of focus and stuff makes it seem so ****ing real. It truly disturbed me unlike any other scene before. For those that have been watching the entire series, do you agree? 

My god, Sarah & Angela deserve AWARDS for that scene. ****. 

If you had a more disturbing scene, what was it? Bc nothing else can outspook me. Wow. Ryan Murphy DID that. 

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

the demented hillbillies were the scariest just short of the real butcher

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

SpookyKid

this is the best season yet, yesterdays episode make it be above Asylum for me

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Helxig

Watching them force Lee to rub herself in seasoning and then 'tenderising her' while her leg was still attached was the most disturbing scene we've had in AHS! Then watching the other two eat her! I had my hand over mt mouth, literally sweating, the whole reneck scene! :omg:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Nicogly

I really thought this season was meh up until episode six. I am LIVING for ep 6 and 7. Ep 7 really is one of the best and scariest episodes in AHS history

Rock On and A Last One For the Road 🚬

Helxig
1 minute ago, SpookyKid said:

this is the best season yet, yesterdays episode make it be above Asylum for me

Me too! Asylum was always  my favourite and the best season imo, but last night's episode changed that!

Nicogly
30 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Watching them force Lee to rub herself in seasoning and then 'tenderising her' while her leg was still attached was the most disturbing scene we've had in AHS! Then watching the other two eat her! I had my hand over mt mouth, literally sweating, the whole reneck scene! :omg:

Dude I have never gasped as hard as I gasped when shelby killed matt. It felt so disturbing, but believable. It was SO good

Judas Oyster

I thought the worst part was when that woman killed her former boyfriend and cried afterwards when the other dude said she should say it to the police. That was good acting IMO. I felt her.

And that part when someone hutches the head of a dude :S

Judas Oyster
1 minute ago, Nicogly said:

I really thought this season was meh up until episode six. I am LIVING for ep 6 and 7.

Same! I'm so surprised I didn't expect this to happen.

Helxig
Just now, Nicogly said:

Dude I have never gasped as hard as I gasped when shelby killed matt. It felt so disturbing, but believable. It was SO good

Omg me too! I was watching with my friend and we both got really tense and gasped and stared on in horror, then look over at each other jaws dropped! Seeing the real horror of Scathach, hearing Matt's disgusting revelation/plot twist, then watching Shelby smash his skull into mush, all in the space of a couple of minutes!

Nicogly
30 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

Same! I'm so surprised I didn't expect this to happen.

I expected the reality thing, but I would've NEVER guessed how good it was going to be handled. I think once this season is over I will rewatch it and enjoy its genius

hoeslay

I agree. the axe going inton agnes' head was intense too. usually the gore we see is either quick or not so straightforward but this was a fcking heavy chop and I was so shook

Nicogly
30 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Seeing the real horror of Scathach, hearing Matt's disgusting revelation/plot twist, then watching Shelby smash his skull into mush, all in the space of a couple of seconds!

Just fixed that sentence! I was SHOOK. Cant wait for ep 8

Archived