💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last episode has the most disturbing scene in AHS history.

StarstruckIllusion

The most disturbing?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Was it?

• Yes, I Agree
    • No, I Don't
    • Meh…

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Mister Gaga said:

oh my ****ing god, yes. It was REALLY disturbing. I can't get Sarah's face out of my brain :/

Are you shading Queen Sarah? :what:

Kindness rules all.

StarstruckIllusion

I just noticed an embarrassing typo left from editing the title YIKES. changing it now

StarstruckIllusion
12 minutes ago, Poker said:

Are you shading Queen Sarah? :what:

no when she was crying before she found out rory died.

Edonis

Maybe disturbing but not necessarily frightening. :awkney:

Gore and eating people doesn't necessarily scare me. It can be disturbing and hard to watch but not necessarily scary. That's my issue with so many recent seasons of AHS. They seem to be going down the route of gore over actual terror. The scariest scenes of the show are never the graphic ones. Just the creepy bizarre subtle stuff. I feel like the need to focus on that stuff rather than just the shock value stuff. That isn't horror it's just gross 

10 hours ago, Guille said:

For me when Shelby kills Matt it's extremely disturbing too

IKR, she smashed his skull into pieces. I was so shook, like how could she, he's Matt, the guy who has been with her when **** went down before and even after she cheated on him he stayed by her side when Agnes stabbed her; she should know he's under some spell like cmon this happened before. 

duke99unc01

Honestly at the time I didn't feel that impacted by the "meat tenderizing" scene but after reading about it here, I completely agree with how disturbing it was. This season has been so intense and I am completely loving it...so i blame my inability to single out this scene on the nearly constant state of fear/anxiety/nervousness Roanoke has kept me in.  Two other memorably disturbing moments were Cricket's disemboweling and the Nurse getting her arms ripped off...horrifyingly realistic! 😱

Bette Davis

Am I the only one who doesn't like this season at all? The characters feel flat and redundant from previous seasons, the plot is so messy and slow, and most importantly WHY DOESN'T IT HAVE ONE OF THOSE CLASSIC FREAKY OPENING CREDITS?!

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

RAMROD

It is disturbing but since it is still TV it isn't as disturbing as it should be, saw more disturbing acenes like that on films, but yes it might fxcks up some people's minds mildly

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

BornAsUnic0rn
On 28.10.2016 at 4:13 AM, Mikey Monster said:

I feel it definitely was i was watching it and my heart was racing it made me have that feeling in the pit of my stomach. It made u feel the reality of fear u would have in that situation it disturbed me so bad. The acting was out of this ****ing world 🌎 ❤️❤️❤️

only had that 1 time before, and that was the Emma Roberts-magic trick in Freak Show. 

Archived