💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last episode has the most disturbing scene in AHS history.

StarstruckIllusion

The most disturbing?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Was it?

• Yes, I Agree
    • No, I Don't
    • Meh…

Featured Posts

SpookyKid
39 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

The only thing that bothers me in this season is how extremely little we see of Gaga. Like, I don't even see the point of using Gaga for this. Put some more make-up on and everyone could have played her role. Well, I just hope she gets to act more in the upcoming episodes, bc if not then it was a waste of her time.

Funny enough I'm just watching the show bc Gaga is in it. AHS5 sucked IMO. I mean, good production and stuff but I didn't understand anything, it was too confusing/messy. BUT I'm actually liking this season a lot even tho' we barely have seen her haha.

If you haven't you should watch the other seasons, it's a great show, specially Asylum

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mikey Monster

I feel it definitely was i was watching it and my heart was racing it made me have that feeling in the pit of my stomach. It made u feel the reality of fear u would have in that situation it disturbed me so bad. The acting was out of this ****ing world 🌎 ❤️❤️❤️

Mikey McCampbell

Letmelivemylife

God that scene has stayed with me. I never thought anything could top the "aversion therapy" scene in Asylum but the "eating" scene definitely takes the cake on the disturb-o-meter. The things that were legal in mental asylums in the 60's is just barbaric. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

the demented hillbillies were the scariest just short of the real butcher

For some reason, the real Butcher didn't scare me at all! Can someone explain what was scary about her? Maybe I wasn't looking lol. (I thought Kathy Bates as the Butcher was scarier.) Sarah and Angela eating Lee scared the **** outta me tho. And Sarah was in the chair in the preview of Episode 8! :( Also, do we think Lee is actually dead yet? She was in the preview too, but it could've just been from Episode 7.

1 hour ago, Judas Oyster said:

I thought the worst part was when that woman killed her former boyfriend and cried afterwards when the other dude said she should say it to the police. That was good acting IMO. I felt her.

And that part when someone hutches the head of a dude :S

This gives me Paparazzi music video vibes. Season 7 - "AHS: Let's Make a Sandwich" ft. Beyoncé confirmed. :toofunny:

38 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

Stupid question but did Lee die? I mean we saw what they did to her leg but after that? :huh:

Not sure ... she was in the chair for the preview of episode 8, but they could've just used footage from episode 7 ... also, Dennis was alive when they chopped off his limbs, so maybe ...

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, Nick Gervasi said:

For some reason, the real Butcher didn't scare me at all! Can someone explain what was scary about her? Maybe I wasn't looking lol. (I thought Kathy Bates as the Butcher was scarier.) Sarah and Angela eating Lee scared the **** outta me tho. And Sarah was in the chair in the preview of Episode 8! :( Also, do we think Lee is actually dead yet? She was in the preview too, but it could've just been from Episode 7.

Just the fact that there is indeed a true butcher and how she looked so stern

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

TEANUS

Ehh, I found the hillbillys watching Matt and Gaga have sex scene was the most disturbing tbh

When it comes to frightening, this whole episode was one of the scariest in the show's history

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Judas Oyster
35 minutes ago, SpookyKid said:

If you haven't you should watch the other seasons, it's a great show, specially Asylum

Thanks but actually my favorite season is Asylum! :) I've watched that one, Hotel and Coven. Season 1 and 4 I tried but I kept falling asleep after some attempts 😅

Judas Oyster
1 hour ago, Joel said:

she was busy with the album :madge:

She could have made another Dancin' In Circles with that time 👀

YoungHuyzy

I'm confused about the hillbillies. Weren't they in one of the episodes 1-6? Shouldn't they be actors then? Just like how there's the cast for the colony and then the real colony. The same could be applied to Scathach.

Rebel Heart

I haven't watched this episode yet but now I'm not sure if I want to :poot:

Hey Girl is the best song of Gaga's career #Justice4HeyGirl

LaLuna

I just finished watching it and I'm SHOOK. Most intense AHS episode ever. The bloodbath was unreal, a lot of very graphic violence, and the scenes where they were running through the woods gave me Blair Witch Project vibes. The name American HORROR Story has never been more fitting.

The season started slow, but now I see that they were just preparing for what was to come. 

29 minutes ago, YoungHuyzy said:

I'm confused about the hillbillies. Weren't they in one of the episodes 1-6? Shouldn't they be actors then? Just like how there's the cast for the colony and then the real colony. The same could be applied to Scathach.

The hillbilly family in episodes 1-5 were actors, and now it's the real hillbillies.

Archived