💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Last episode has the most disturbing scene in AHS history.

StarstruckIllusion

The most disturbing?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Was it?

• Yes, I Agree
    • No, I Don't
    • Meh…

Featured Posts

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Judas Oyster

The only thing that bothers me in this season is how extremely little we see of Gaga. Like, I don't even see the point of using Gaga for this. Put some more make-up on and everyone could have played her role. Well, I just hope she gets to act more in the upcoming episodes, bc if not then it was a waste of her time.

Funny enough I'm just watching the show bc Gaga is in it. AHS5 sucked IMO. I mean, good production and stuff but I didn't understand anything, it was too confusing/messy. BUT I'm actually liking this season a lot even tho' we barely have seen her haha.

Thomas P

I completely agree. I almost threw up. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

I had my eyes closed and my hands over my ears so much during this episode! I loved it but I don't like watching all the violence

Don't visit my profile

VANTABLACK

I wish Gaga played the real life butcher , and was the one to slice Agnes head off . Like she had no use in this season , could have brought her back for the reality show . She barely had any lines . Just Iike the countess she had little character development just a lame insignificant back story , the whole season was pretty much like that expect for Liz Taylor that was the star of hotel . Hotel had so much potential to be scary but the plots and story's were a mess , vampires are over done and not scary . It was a boring soap opera for me . No action , no real horror . Just glamour And stupid love triangles . And that cop family was a waste of screen time and added nothing to the story . 

This season is giving me asylum feels but I think I like it even better . It's so suspenseful , and u don't know who to root for . 

destinyofself
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Watching them force Lee to rub herself in seasoning and then 'tenderising her' while her leg was still attached was the most disturbing scene we've had in AHS! Then watching the other two eat her! I had my hand over mt mouth, literally sweating, the whole reneck scene! :omg:

Mee too D: I hated the Lee scene I fast forwarded it :(

16 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

The only thing that bothers me in this season is how extremely little we see of Gaga. Like, I don't even see the point of using Gaga for this. Put some more make-up on and everyone could have played her role. Well, I just hope she gets to act more in the upcoming episodes, bc if not then it was a waste of her time.

Funny enough I'm just watching the show bc Gaga is in it. AHS5 sucked IMO. I mean, good production and stuff but I didn't understand anything, it was too confusing/messy. BUT I'm actually liking this season a lot even tho' we barely have seen her haha.

she was busy with the album :madge:

Stupid question but did Lee die? I mean we saw what they did to her leg but after that? :huh:

calmar
Just now, Versace19069 said:

Stupid question but did Lee die? I mean we saw what they did to her leg but after that? :huh:

I don't believe so. She was in the preview with a bloodied leg (possibly amputated.)

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Just now, calmar said:

I don't believe so. She was in the preview with a bloodied leg (possibly amputated.)

Thanks. The suspense is killing me. :giveup:

calmar
3 minutes ago, Versace19069 said:

Thanks. The suspense is killing me. :giveup:

It's killing all of us. Just like the land. Like the house. Like the piggy appears to do to Cuba Gooding Jr. next episode.

:diane: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

1 minute ago, calmar said:

It's killing all of us. Just like the land. Like the house. Like the piggy appears to do to Cuba Gooding Jr. next episode.

:diane: 

This is our land. Our so preserved with our blood. :firega: 

Archived