💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Weirdest Era: ARTPOP or Joanne?

VTV

weirdest era  

73 members have voted

1. 1. what is the weirdest era bet. the two?

• Joanne
    • ARTPOP

Featured Posts

Joanne, just because it would be so unexpected from her after Just Dance and Poker Face.

The only weird thing about Joanne is her dancing.

tumblr_inline_mxps37HBTH1s7np37.gif

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

Ferrer Zorola

Joanne bc at least ARTPOP had it's lead single promoted on tv
besides the music is weirder, the dive bar move was unexpected, PI was paid dust TOO early, the plan that consists on focusing on the whole album instead of single eras, the sudden success, idk 

LIFE IS GOOD

6 minutes ago, EdgeofTeeth said:

HOW have I never seen this outfit omg I can't :rip:

Be glad you haven't seen it until now. :toofunny:

Bette Davis

ARTPOP for sure. The music was chaotic and the fashion was messy af. It felt like she had turned into a caricature of herself who was driving a train off the tracks. It was hard to watch because you could tell she wasn't doing well mentally. 

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

sillynate

In the eyes of the GP she was the weird one, always doing weird things like wearing her hair as a bow, or wearing meat, or wearing synthetic horns, or getting vomited on. It's been her thing. So to lay back and say, "here's my guitar, and I'm not wearing or doing anything weird" that's probably weirdest for the GP.

BUT.... I personally think ARTPOP was her weirdest era because it was so clear but unclear. The things she did it seemed like she wanted to fit in with something but I don't know what. Then all the colors and stuff made it really fun. I feel a deep connection with ARTPOP more than any other album/era, but I also don't understand it 100% as opposed to BTW with her trying to find herself and whatnot, the Fame and TFM about accepting fame, and Joanne with loving her family and being with them. So ARTPOP stands out.

Lord Temptation

ARTPOP was too big to fail. It reached too far. Joanne is like the ghost of ARTPOP. It's more introspective. In a way I consider the two albums twins: ARTPOP is Venus, Joanne is Mars.

ARTPOP is weird in retrospective. I wish it could've lived up to its full potential like she pictured in her head.

Joanne is slaying every fiber of my gay being.

2 hours ago, KING said:

Joanne is not weird compared to...

onesecondgoose_zps31fb5aed.gifrkellygagadryhumpsnl.gif?w=600&h=335gaga-sxsw.gifLady-Gaga.jpgenhanced-buzz-3945-1382635759-13.jpg

The ARTPOP era was cool imo but just proving my point.

Also:

Britney-Spears-Cringe-Face.gif

Joanne for me, both are great eras, maybe ARTPOP a bit messier, but Gaga was over the top, artsy, pretentious, crazy looks as always, she's always been different to everyone else, and this era is all about HEY I'M RELATABLE while Joanne is stripped back-100%-country-twang-wild-west-Texas-father's-daughter-sister's-sister-friend's-friend-pet's-master-doctor's-patient-seller's-buyer-woman-with-a-bottle-of-wine-in-her-hand-while-her-kids-are-running-around-feeling-that-Gaga-is-just-like-her type of era.

7RtUV9H.gif

Archived