Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

About a review

Killa

Featured Posts

So, i was reading my newspaper and shocking as it was, there was a review about Joanne

Oh boy, if you think the some others are biased and overcritical etc. I think this one really beats the other critics in how brutal it is.

I know, no negativty for a more than debated topic, but my aim is not to talk about the review per se, it just  showed that  she hasn't been very successful in showing that she's a good girl, and that's such a pitty. I won't deny she has a big ego (such a big ego, singing). well this is the title:

http://www.dn.pt/artes/interior/lady-gaga-soterra-a-musica-em-joanne-5457747.html

"Lady Gaga burries music in Joanne". I mean, it's very sad reading this and i kinda even know the person who did this, like for real. I kinda use to read his critics.. and like them.

So he argues that Gaga her ego, and exuberance outshine everything else, not leaving room for other aspects of the music and the collaborators to be heard.

Praising Diamond heart and come to mama, as to when she doesnt drive over everything with her exuberance, wich the critic claims to be a plague.

It's a very brutal and miscocept review of who she is, though i understand the point of view, though if a regular person goes to record store and listens would think this is a bit abrupt. Like it makes it sound like the record is very bad. And it's not. The thing is that she's been so in your face for such a long time that there's a big stigma that she failed a bit to beat. And i don't think her promo in SNL is in the right direction.

It's not GAga's fault, she is pushed and forced to act a certain way, she has to be flashy etc. It's pretty noticiable, though it's getting ingrain in her, and that's problematic. She's a bit afraid of people losing attention and waves her hands like crazy or giving more high notes, it's a bit what she's been doing this last year or so. Endless high notes, long notes and then everything gets quiet and she continues...she's been too obssessive in trying to prove she can do it and that won't help showing people that she is genuinely a great person with a warming heart and lots of insecurities

MelbHawker

This review is not worth anyone's time. 

If you believe in the reviews point, then you're doubting Gaga's talent. Bye. 

ShockPop

"I'm exhausted from trying to live up to your expectations. 'It's not fair it's not fair' I wonder what your basis for comparison is." - Bowie 

Don't hold a person to a standard you think they should meet purely because you want it. Gaga fans are spoilt and greedy. "It's not fair, where's my pußßy popping bops?" It is fair. What's not fair is you wanting the same flavour in your sandwich every day til you die. 

Treat yourself better than that.

Archived