• Created
  • Last Reply
MarryTheKnight
1 minute ago, RebeldeFaith said:

WTF?! :deadbanana:

This better be true. :madge:

Next time you nut in a bussy you can think about that :gaycat:

5 minutes ago, Drew Jeremy said:

I've been stanning her for since 2008 and have never heard of this.. can someone please show me pics of when people thought she looked pregnant??? what era was it??:huh:

And tbh, if this was true, I think she would tell us. She's very honest with her fans. I just don't think she could go on without telling us about it. 

If you look at this fanbase, she has been pregnant every era, raped every era, or has had a miscarriage every era. Or we're at least talking about all those topics once every era, and there are people whole will find rape in every single song in a new album.

It is tiring.

Pink Tape
Just now, Seeka said:

If you look at this fanbase, she has been pregnant every era, raped every era, or has had a miscarriage every era. Or we're at least talking about all those topics once every era, and there are people whole will find rape in every single song in a new album.

It is tiring.

ikr. can't people just leave her alone and just enjoy the music. like if she did got pregnant, why would she keep it hidden from us???

RebeldeFaith
Just now, MarryTheKnight said:

Next time you nut in a bussy you can think about that :gaycat:

I just nut in pussies but next time I'll be singing Million Reasons while I do it. :ladyhaha:

Something something idk

ReidOne

I want to disclaim, I realize that the subject of miscarriage is extremely personal and sensitive and I did not intend to bring it up in a casual manner. Nearly every review of the album is talking about the intense pain that can be heard in her voice. This theory is simply an attempt to explore a possible source of that pain. I'm posting this not in a gossipy/distasteful manner, but instead in a heartfelt attempt to try and understand what she may have been through and may be sharing with us.

There is just as much evidence that this theory is "wrong" as it is "right." But I do think Gaga would appreciate and understand her fans taking the time to contemplate the lyrics and her experience to try and better understand her art. 

That's all... no ill intentions here. 

Letmelivemylife

Between us I've always felt that gaga had lost a child in some way (whether through an abortion when she was just starting out or through a miscarriage) and that's why she's so maternal with her monsters. We represent the child that she lost. It's that maternal instinct that drives her to want to be near us and to shelter us from the big bad world. I interpreted come to mama as "the world is a scary place but I'll always be here to protect you when it just gets to be too much and you wanna hide". The video of that guy recording a convo with her monsters that somebody posted on here is a perfect example of her maternal instinct towards us. She got angry and told him to delete it because he intruded on a private moment with us. Yeah she's sweet and loving but she'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye if she believes that we're being threatened. Nothing scarier than a mama protecting her "babies" or in this case "monsters" 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ReidOne
2 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

I think if that would be true, Gaga would take a lot of time off.

Perhaps. But I tend to think the opposite. To me, she seems to be the type to throw herself 100% into her work.

Hellspont

Gurll I can see the effort put into this but just listen to the music without diving deep into this lol

1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Perhaps. But I tend to think the opposite. To me, she seems to be the type to throw herself 100% into her work.

I think she said during the TIHTY era, after she was sexually assaulted, that she didn't really comprehend it for a long time, because she was working hard on The Fame and the start of her career.
So yeah, she probably has the mind-power to blend her personal life a bit out when she's working.

6 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

...I know this won't be a popular thing to bring up, but there are parallels between this theory and her Countess character on AHS as well. 

Thats interesting, but I don't think that Gaga had that much influence on the writing of her character or the show in general.

Quartz

This is such a well thought out conspiracy theory, bravo :golfclap: I appreciate the thought you put here (it was like reading a college essay) and I'm open to the possibility. We know nothing so we cannot deny nor confirm anything. But this is Gaga and her art IS multi-layered so it is possible.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ReidOne
1 minute ago, hellothing said:

This is such a well thought out conspiracy theory, bravo :golfclap: I appreciate the thought you put here (it was like reading a college essay) and I'm open to the possibility. We know nothing so we cannot deny nor confirm anything. But this is Gaga and her art IS multi-layered so it is possible.

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to read it and give it some thought. 

Quartz
1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

Thank you! I appreciate you taking the time to read it and give it some thought. 

You're welcome :D It's obvious that you put a lot of effort in your post so regardless of one's opinion on it, you deserve credit. Plus you're one of the nicer guys here and I like you. Keep 'em quality threads coming Reid ;)

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

ReidOne
Just now, hellothing said:

You're welcome :D It's obvious that you put a lot of effort in your post so regardless of one's opinion on it, you deserve credit. Plus you're one of the nicer guys here and I like you. Keep 'em quality threads coming Reid ;)

:hug: :wub:

Archived