VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, VANTABLACK said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=614659532054834&id=197346857119439

she caught him trying to film a private convo she was having with monsters couple nights ago

See this is what gets under my skin. She's not a performing monkey in heels. She's a real live human being with real feelings. She's not a toy here for your amusement. She doesn't wanna be "lady gaga" per se but just "steffani the cool chick you sit next to at the bar and laugh and have a good time with". If you really think about it, fame is the most isolating thing in the world. Once you become famous, you become a "toy" for people's amusement if that makes sense

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Drew Jeremy said:

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO WOULD BE CRUSHED IF SHE EVER TALKED TO ME LIKE THAT? I know she wasn't being rude, but I would be so upset that I made her angry. I just love her so much, she's my world and there has never been a day since the first time I heard Poker Face I haven't thought of her. If I ever made her upset or angry and she got mad at me I would be so f**king crushed. 

:cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: :cryga: :toofunny: 

Hide contents

Tbh if she ever asked me to do anything, (let alone delete a video,) I would do it..:awkney:

Same here. My lip would quiver and I'd just look at her with the "please don't be mad at me " look haha

Letmelivemylife
3 hours ago, QueenMedusa said:

I hope she spoke whale to him TBH :nails: 

MESS, some people have no shame :toofunny: 

She's always been pretty vocal about how she likes to actually connect with her fans when she meets them, like for real, to actually bond. Why do they still film her like she's an attraction, when she's off-stage she's just another person, and she wants to be treated as such, she made it clear a million times already. 

The fan was annoying for doing that TBH, hope Little Paparazzis learn their lesson :reductive:

lol I'd so be the person who would either try to snuggle up in her lap (not in a creepy way) or the person who would come up behind her and gently rest my chin on her shoulder and ask "whatcha doin?" Lol friend Mandy hates when I do that

Letmelivemylife
4 hours ago, Pity Party said:

I love how she just immediately goes to her fans and walks right into the group. She's such a sweet girl.

The bond we have is eternal. The world can't even begin to comprehend the strength of her love for us. It's a love so strong and fierce that it defies all logic and crushes any negativity in its path. We're forever a part of eachother and when we hurt, it hurts her a 1,000x more. It's that maternal instinct that drives her to want to protect us from the big bad world. Other celebrities say "I love you" as a response. Gaga says it first usually. Big difference. 

PlanetChromatica

That guy was so rude and he was smiling the whole time, what's wrong with him? He tried refusing to delete the video and made excuses, so annoying and what's with him having earphones in the whole time, that's also so damn rude. This guy needs to get lessons in social etiquette! 

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, ReidOne said:

From what I could tell, she was saying something personal to the blonde guy (who has met her a number of times, it would seem). I'm guessing it was some words of encouragement to him about his personal life? I'm guessing that's why she wanted it deleted. Not because she's a diva, but the opposite... she doesn't want his life situation being broadcast across the internet simply because of her fame. I thought it was quite incredible of her (if I'm right about my theory! Who knows, tbh... the video's been deleted, LOL. Just the way Gaga wants it.) 

Exactly. Yeah she's sweet and loving but she'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye if she feels like any one of us is being threatened. It's that maternal instinct that drives her to "protect" us. Don't mess with mama haha. 

Letmelivemylife
5 hours ago, Killa said:

auch she wanted to murder them

aahahhahhah Avant Garde bitch is back. She looks scary, this was so awkward lol

She was having a personal moment with someone. Yeah she's sweet and loving but she'll go from 0-100 in the blink of an eye if she feels like one of us is being threatened in some way. Don't mess with mama haha

DAVID VOGUER

I remember during the ArtRave I refused to bring in the phone... My friends were confused...  Everyone around me was holding their phones and I was probably the only one truly enjoying the gig... 

And then during the ratchet and bad romance she smiled at me a few times... I died... But I am sure she did it because I was phoneless... 

And it's not just Gaga that brainwashed me to do it... It's just that when I was on Monster Ball I was holding my camera the majority of the time and I regret it because I don't remember the concert that well... All I have is shitty recordings that everyone posts on YT... 

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

display name
2 hours ago, Letmelivemylife said:

See this is what gets under my skin. She's not a performing monkey in heels. She's a real live human being with real feelings. She's not a toy here for your amusement. She doesn't wanna be "lady gaga" per se but just "steffani the cool chick you sit next to at the bar and laugh and have a good time with". If you really think about it, fame is the most isolating thing in the world. Once you become famous, you become a "toy" for people's amusement if that makes sense

I don't agree with your separation of "Stefani" from "Gaga," but I feel everything else you wrote here. You just shouldn't do something like this if you respect her as a person. :golfclap: 

I don't know his story though. Maybe he doesn't watch many interviews of Gaga or know much about her as a person. He might only connect through the music, y'know? Also, it really can be difficult to overcome the feeling of being starstruck. When I first met a person I completely idolized, I was such a mess, and I didn't know what I was meant to do or say.

But if you REALLY know Gaga and what she's about, why would you disrespect like this? Ugh.

Helxig

Haha okay, firts of all, I just chuckled at the way she throws the train of her dress out of the car and it goes thwap on the ground. It's probably worth thousands and she just threw it on the filthy New York streets :laughga: 

She was obviously having a very private discussion with her fans that she didn't want spread around. Maybe one of her fans confessed something very personal to her that shouldn't end up on the internet. I like that she politely confronted him about it, and then she was nice to him after he finally did. It even sounds like they were told beforehand not to film. And then he lied and said it was a selfie of himself. Then, after they all took a group photo, he asks for a personal photo. Who the hell does he think he is? :air: 

Cute how they all sung and danced together :wub: and the monster paw at the end. Dead.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

That was so hilarious, awkward and intimidating.:cryga:

The face she made.:wtfga:

They sang Ayo together. :cryga:

FreePalestine

Letmelivemylife
Just now, Helxig said:

Haha okay, firts of all, I just chuckled at the way she throws the train of her dress out of the car and it goes thwap on the ground. It's probably worth thousands and she just threw it on the filthy New York streets :laughga: 

She was obviously having a very private discussion with her fans that she didn't want spread around. Maybe one of her fans confessed something very personal to her that shouldn't end up on the internet. I like that she politely confronted him about it, and then she was nice to him after he finally did. It even sounds like they were told beforehand not to film. And then he lied and said it was a selfie of himself. Then, after they all took a group photo, he asks for a personal photo. Who the hell does he think he is? :air: 

Cute how they all sung and danced together :wub: and the monster paw at the end. Dead.

So many people have said that the monster paw has died but how could that be? It's a symbol of our bond with not only gaga but the other monsters as well. A symbol of promises to always be there to catch eachother when we fall

Archived