💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Father John Misty shares his demo of Come to Mama

M I M I Z

Featured Posts

32 minutes ago, Chelsea Symona said:

I personally don't think she should be high and mighty about writing ALL of her songs, then get exposed like this. She writes most of her songs and that's okay, but perhaps she should say that. It can be a little misleading and more importantly, it gives people an excuse to come @ her. Btw, while I do feel like she dragged Madonna I don't think that was her intent. As a Gaga fan I've accepted the way she words things will often be to her detriment. 

She have already said she use kevin's demo.

“I wrote all of my songs” was a thing before Joanne happened.:nails:

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tokyo Rose
2 minutes ago, GABEL said:

+Aura and Mary Jane Holland :awkney:

Bradley
8 hours ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

So she didn't write it?

She did :rip: There can be several writers on one song, why can't people understand this fact.

21 minutes ago, Bradley Cooper said:

She did :rip: There can be several writers on one song, why can't people understand this fact.

because useally demos like this are presented to an artist before the song is recorded by the artist. It seems strange she would write it then give it to him to make a demo then re record it.

It seems like he wrote, it demoed it, presented it to her and she re recorded it and changed words.

37 minutes ago, JbGaga said:

because useally demos like this are presented to an artist before the song is recorded by the artist. It seems strange she would write it then give it to him to make a demo then re record it.

It seems like he wrote, it demoed it, presented it to her and she re recorded it and changed words.

I thought that too.

OR. They wrote it together, and then he went on doing the rest and recording it, sending it to her so she could hear the finish product. 

tomdsgn
5 hours ago, doppelganger said:

So he sang a demo - why does everyone think Gaga didn't have a hand in writing the song? 

In my perfect delusion I'd like to think they wrote it together, worked out the melody and he went away and did a demo. 

But he's the main writer :giveup:

tomdsgn
2 hours ago, GABEL said:

She have already said she use kevin's demo.

Her most personal and smallest album :neyde:

ShockPop

I think what's happened is that he was the last person writing on the track.

When you write a song, you record it over and over again to make sure.

There are probably demos with mark ronson vocals on 😂

Kermit the frog

She does it again. Drags people for not writing their songs and then sings over someone else's demo. 

Archived