đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Israeli review: Mother Monster, come back

Naor Daniel

Featured Posts

54 minutes ago, River said:

English is like almost first language in Israel..:laughga:

so the people who listens to her songs perfectly understands them and their message..

We study English at school for like 10 years, we never dub and only subtitles.. and fluent English is a must for everything even to work as a cleaner.. and so on..

Well you learn something new everyday....

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wasn't laughing through that whole review :toofunny: It sounds like it was written by a PRESSED Britney fan.

spicemuncher

See, I was in that mindset before hearing the album. A few songs in, I thought "ok, yes, I definitely see what she is going for here" and began to enjoy it for what it was: a very well structured, mature album probably targeted at a more adult audience.

Joanne needed to happen, if not for fans, for Gaga and I am behind 100% her.

Yes, I want her to be #1 and chart high all over, because a big part of her phenomenon in the early years was that you simply could not escape her. Being a Little Monster in itself was fun, it was almost a revolution of all the hardcore pop fans all over reuniting after the absence of a strong pop force in music. It's not the same now and probably won't be, but it is what it is.

I know, you know, the world and Gaga knows that she is capable of calling the hottest producer and coming up with a hit in about 15 minutes. So, while their frustration is a bit over the top, I get why some will think the same way this reviewer is viewing Joanne.

Archived