💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

If you could change ONE thing about Joanne what would it be?

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

and why? 

For me it would be Come To Mama - it should be at the end of the album. It feels like such a great song to end the album, like The Edge of Glory, that it deserves the finale spot!!! 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DeanWinchester

remove negative stigma/preconceptions of people and critics about it

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

ZiggyZiggs
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Yas same Joanne deserves more love

2 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Boom. /thread tbh :classy:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Squeeshy Keety

Its Metacritic score :emma:

But really, probably nothing. I love it so much. She just better bring some promo, any at all. I need performances 'cause I cannot wait until February (when is the Superbowl?) for something spectacular without something to hold me over :grr: 

They / Them 🏳️‍🌈

Katsuki Bakugo
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

That's more of the era than the album itself. but yes!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

This exactly.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Sylvanas

I would replace Dancin' In Circles with Just Another Day on the standard. Send your death threats to my PMs, sisters! :ladyhaha:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

ItsTommyBitch

I'd have Ronson, Parker, and Bloodpop's contributions to the production be more noticable :shrug: 

Almost none of their "personality" really comes through for me, even though its a cohesive album... maybe they sacrificed a bit of that to make it so. Hey Girl, John Wayne, Angel Down and to some extent Perfect Illusion are the kind of production I was expecting.

Thematically, I don't fully get how each track fits in (Dancing in Circles? :duck: ) but It's a minor detail at the moment.

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

xoxo cupcakke

I would make Sinner's Prayer a bonus track because, to me, while a great track kind of feels as out of place as Perfect Illusion and takes away from the energy. However, I feel if Gaga included a more garage rock/punk rock sounding song after or before Perfect Illusion it would balance and make the inclusion of Perfect Illusion less of a confusion. I would consider a song along the lines of The Slits' cover of "I Heard it Through the Grapevine"

SummerGirl21
8 minutes ago, Mecha Raja said:

and why? 

For me it would be Come To Mama - it should be at the end of the album. It feels like such a great song to end the album, like The Edge of Glory, that it deserves the finale spot!!! 

it should be a deluxe track and Just Another Day should be in its place. 

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, SummerGirl21 said:

it should be a deluxe track and Just Another Day should be in its place. 

Haven't heard the bonus tracks yet... I am excited to get the physical. I kept this as a surprise for myself. 

Archived