malazam

One second I am dragged, then suddenly the dragger is me

another shot before we kiss the other side

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply
display name
Just now, TheFame Monster said:

The "critic" didn't talk about the music at all, but rsther Gaga's social media 

Right, which is more of a reason for why Gaga should've just let this one be. His meaningless drivel shouldn't have affected her. I hope it didn't get to her too much. :giveup: 

Robo Ga

inb4 the NYT retracts the review because everyone in their right mind is SLAYED by Joanne

🤖⚡️

She let it slide with ARTPOP, she let it all build up and kept mute until she ultimately derailed.

This time around she knows she's created her best body of work. She knows half of the criticism is not even based on the music its based on the name "Lady Gaga"

And she'll be ****ing damned if she'll let anyone demean something so special and personal to her based on her past gimmicks.

Scalp the ignorant, queen!

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Whispering

Good for her! That review was lazy and beyond ridiculous. I agree with her calling this guy out! 

I don't want her to respond to all criticism, Twitter Monsters have her back for that...BUT

That review was disgusting and needed to be called out. It was anything but professional and fair. That reviewer had it out for her, it was sh-tty journalism at it's finest.

Naor Daniel

I'm sick at how everyone is coming after her. She's the best and kindest artist existing, what the hell is their problem? Joanne is raw and beautiful. He literally hates her for "flopping", what is he? 12? 

Just now, TheFame Monster said:

The "critic" didn't talk about the music at all, but rsther Gaga's social media 

The "critic" discussed her music, her public persona, and her impact on pop culture which is exactly what a "critic" at the New York Times should do, specifically when reviewing a Lady Gaga album, as she has always been a public figure who is driven in large part by her image. The NYT isn't a music publication, and it's readers aren't interested in a muso writing a detailed dissection of an album track by track, they are there to give a review of an album in the context it's influences and impact on culture. 

To respond to a negative review by invoking the name of Trayvon Martin is beyond tacky.

Katsuki Bakugo

SHE IS DESTROYING WEAVES!!! 

STAND UP FOR WHAT IS RIGHT!!

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Ok I was wrong, this was actually in Telegraph 

"Closing song Angel Down is a stately, piano ballad with a mournfully elegant melody and quasi-religious save-the-nation sentiments (“I’m a believer … where are leaders?”). You could imagine everyone from Elvis Presley to Celine Dion sinking their chops into that."

and they gave her 4 stars?

I think she's just replying to NYT's headline 

"Lady Gaga’s Stripped-Down New Album Fishes for Inspiration"

Did she get these two confused?:oprah: 

FreePalestine

Archived