💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga DRAGS the NYT for their 'Joanne' review

StarstruckIllusion

Featured Posts

the fact that she's reading and replying to these reviews is getting me more mad than the review itself :giveup:

just STOP ffs u don't always have to defend your goddamn work thats why your fans are fxcking psycho :giveup:

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Jesus Christ. This is awkward. Don't respond to a bad review by mentioning Trayvon Matrin.

This is why her fans are a mess right now, emailing the New York Times and obsessing over The Chainsmokers. She is setting a bad precedent.

1 minute ago, Lance said:

someone please translate

The dumbass trashed the song not knowing what it's about. 

FreePalestine

Erlenmeyer

Honestly. I seem to recall C2C started out with very lukewarm reviews before the critical acclaim started pouring in. The same will happen here. 

Boyboi12

She's right... that asshole is trying to advance by putting her down. He knows her name holds weight

boobtank
Just now, jinko said:

I think it's because the review was not even 'negative'. It was irrelevant, unfounded (at times) and borderline hateful. And I think Gaga is over that.

I agree with you, it just makes it seem like she really cares about what these critics have to say about her work. She's above that, I dunno. A part of me is like 'yes gaga, come for your haters' the other part of me is thinking 'why do you care'.

donutellha

That's a little messy (but what isn't nowadays?) but it's definitely something.

:ladyhaha: 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

HOTNebraskaGuy

I'm torn between wanting her to stop being annoying or wanting her to continue so she can prove to everyone how important this album actually is. 

Maybe it is time though for people to realize this record isn't as one dimensional as "I want to get high" or "Put me in designer clothes" as her previous one was focus on. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KingRedd

Why can't gaga say what she want? Y'all can trash her every move but she can't defend her work? Gtfoh

May I Read You? 😎

Sorcerer

Gaga has all the right to protect and explain her work to those who are ignorant in analyzing it.

The review was an attack personally to her. 

Neight Shayde

At first I was kinda worried to see her reply, but then I remembered that he was the guy who said some horrible things to Solange, too. 

So do your thing, Gaga. Make it classy, still, and don't be extra lol

Archived