Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Just Another Day" song discussion

Haroon

Featured Posts

Frankenztein

I was blown a way by the little bit Gaga sang and I need the real thing in my life RIGHT NOW! 

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

I really liked the snippet! I'm kinda glad that, those of us who listened to the leaks, have 3 more songs to look forward to listening to in a few days!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Dramatica

So Belgium only sold Standard copies? What a flop :saladga:

But thanks Belgium and Marketmart, otherwise we would still be waiting for our slayage.

I didn't ask for a free ride, I only asked you to show me a real good time.

Lona Delery

I don't know what to think of it. It sounds like a song which play over the credits from a romance comedy :saladga: 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

witchwhore
1 minute ago, dancergaga said:

do you have a link?? i'll love you forever :giveup: 

me too could someone hmu with a link also!! i only have the standard edition 

Gonna say this again: Am I the only one who thinks Just Another Day would fit perfectly in a specialty dogfood commercial with a #quirky 30 year old lady with short brown hair and a stupid dress spinning around while preparing the dog food and then goes on to step outside into the street and stupidly spin around some more while holding up traffic? 

Or like some really cheesy insurance commercial with the same lady stepping outta her NYC apartment building, giving food to a local hobo, saying hi to all the store owners around and finding a nice park bench to sit down at to feed the birds while multi colored balloons are flying up into the air... :cryga:

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived