💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Cancels X Factor Performance

Music

Featured Posts

TheKillerQueen

Seems to me she just doesn't care anymore. I'm really disappointed this time. If something is going on in her life that is holding her back, I wish she would just say something... maybe she's really depressed about the break up? Who knows. Just sad to see this was supposed to be her welcome back to music. 

Lace up my boots, throw on some leather and cruise.

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

Oh, Gawd, this era is starting to look worse than ARTPOP! :udidnt:

It already is worse :air: 

PerfectGypsy

I don't know what's going to happen in the future Gaga, if you want to go off and be an indie artist or an actress or a farmer, BUT PLEASE GIVE US A TOUR. I don't care if it's in small bars, I'd prefer that so I can feel and see you, but pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase :saladga:

FrankGutz
11 minutes ago, Gaga Monster said:

She has done absolutely nothing, lackluster music video, and no promo! We work hard everyday doing our daily jobs, wake up at 6 AM every morning, so we are not lazy people! We don't get to have the choice to take a year off 

:applause:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Gaga Monster

This is just perfect promo for her, the two biggest shows in the UK now gone! It is just embarrassing and rude to cancel something last minute and make producers scramble to find someone else. At least give a reason why

GGD Presidential Elections

Chiunzhan
2 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

I am happy she's releasing new music, where did you get that I didn't? 

I just miss her candids, tv appearances, and photoshoots. 

Again, if there's something we don't know that's going on, then I completely get the lack of promo. 

I miss her media exposure too, but something might be happening... Maybe she is facing a situation or saving Big promos for later, we don't know. I want to Trust her and her team on this, sure they planned some Big stuff these 3 years.

Oh, and sorry I wasn't implying you're not Happy with New music, I meant that it should be all that matters. Enjoying artists by their art and not promo/charts/gp non-sense-stuff, that is her management business tbh.

Not being rude btw, just expressing my thoughts :hug:

Gaga Monster
2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

well for christ's sake. what redone has to do with this. :toofunny:

He could have made a hit

GGD Presidential Elections

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, Chiunzhan said:

I miss her media exposure too, but something might be happening... Maybe she is facing a situation or saving Big promos for later, we don't know. I want to Trust her and her team on this, sure they planned some Big stuff these 3 years.

Oh, and sorry I wasn't implying you're not Happy with New music, I meant that it should be all that matters. Enjoying artists by their art and not promo/charts/gp non-sense-stuff, that is her management business tbh.

Not being rude btw, just expressing my thoughts :hug:

I hope it's not something to do with Sonja. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

DeanWinchester
15 minutes ago, Stef said:

Back and forth??? Where???? She hasn't done a damn thing since, well, before Million Reasons? And even then it was just radio interviews

apparently asking her NOT to cancel the very few events she has is asking too much :madge:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

FrankGutz
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

This is just perfect promo for her, the two biggest shows in the UK now gone! It is just embarrassing and rude to cancel something last minute and make producers scramble to find someone else. 

**Unprofessional, she's just acting like a spoiled lil kid tbh :nails:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Emigrante
Just now, Gaga Monster said:

He could have made a hit

and mark ronson couldn't. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Illuminati
6 minutes ago, Assarrai said:

What work? 
HNn6FD1.jpg

like her entire C2C era + Oscar performances + SB anthem etc :) she didnt exactly organize those herself

Battle 4 Ur Life

music not the promo

edit: screw it, she's still got super f* bowl's halftime show. she can VERY MUCH afford to ditch x factor.

:ladyhaha:

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

TwerkinLurkin

This makes her look unprofessional in a country shes not from so she can't just like come back whenever she has to travel I hope this doesn't ruin her relationship with these networks she's literally preformed on the x factor UK in like every Era I think what happened was they booked this UK stuff thinking perfecthat illusion would of done better and would still be in the top 20 by this time but that's not the case 

• Admin locked this topic
  • Admin unlocked this topic

Archived