💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Riley's Born This Way Ball Studio Versions Thread (temp sticky)

Riley

Featured Posts

I notice you have I Am... Tour studios in your iTunes. Are these posted somewhere? I would love to have them. :legend:

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Let's just take time TO APPLAUD THESE MASTERPIECES!!!!

TBTWB is a legendary ball , and you have done A SPLENDID JOB WITH THESE STUDIO VERSIONS!

Darcklighter22

there pretty flawless for fanmade! but just out of curiosity where there any updates and changes made to the tracks or have you tried to update them with like the tour from recently?

side question/request (just wondering if you don't want to that's ok) but I find for judas is missing that live guitar play feel like ricky tillo had in his remix he made is there a way to splice the guitar or bass (no clue exactly what he plays >.<) but to cut that part from the song and integrate it into the judas track from the tour. it's the only fine tuning i noticed everything else is pretty perfect! :)

Let's just take time TO APPLAUD THESE MASTERPIECES!!!!

TBTWB is a legendary ball , and you have done A SPLENDID JOB WITH THESE STUDIO VERSIONS!

Agreed! Riley, you really do deserve a round of applause :clap:

I'm sure I've said this before but Riley, you have done amazing work with the BTWB Studios. You released them so soon after the Ball premiered, I was so impressed with how fast you cranked them out. And considering the rate at which you produced them I was a little skeptical as to how good they were going to be, but then of course I listened to them and I fell in LOVE! :sara: They're practically perfect, almost exactly like the live versions. Some songs might be missing an intro or have some slight differences (none of which I actually notice, I just noticed a few people on the boards commenting on them) but regardless I still found them delightfully addictive and one of the best studio sets I've ever heard! :legend: When I went to download them I noticed that every single song was an incredibly large WAV file; I can be incredibly picky about quality when it comes to music (especially Gaga), and I got SO excited when I realized you were making a batch of lossless BTWB studio versions! I keep WAV and MP3 copies of the set in my iTunes, along with your early releases of some songs and the recent re-edits you've done to keep up with the show (which I think is awesome that you're updating them as the show progresses).

You've really done something awesome with the BTWB studios, I can't get enough of them and I know everyone on GGD appreciates the work you've done as much as I do (which is a lot). Honestly you're one of my GGD music editing idols :kisses: You've got some really great skills and I wish I were as awesome and motivated as you. I love everything you've done, in addition to the BTWB, your MB 1.0, BTW Promo Tour and the few MB 2.0 Studios are just as amazing, I listen to them all the time. Keep up the great work, I can't wait to see what you do next, I'm really looking forward to it :pawsup:

Have you seen the new Bad Romance Egg intro between Interlude 3 and the actual song? :shocked:

Please do it! It's legendary. :worship2:

Have you seen the new Bad Romance Egg intro between Interlude 3 and the actual song? :shocked:

This this this :cry:

Link me a high quality recording of it please!

Is Mother Goat I interlude removed? :ohno:

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

Is Mother Goat I interlude removed? :ohno:

No. She ends her speech then floats up as the egg floats up centerstage.

Link me a high quality recording of it please!

I've only found crap ones. All I can hear is "Rah rah, rah ah ah ah, ah ah ah, ah ah ah" repeated.

I've only found crap ones. All I can hear is "Rah rah, rah ah ah ah, ah ah ah, ah ah ah" repeated.

I meant video, if you thought I meant audio?

Is there not any higher quality videos on youtube? I have no idea bout this new interlude so I don't know where to look...

Is there not any higher quality videos on youtube? I have no idea bout this new interlude so I don't know where to look...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_s-V9QHpc

:shrug:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NF_s-V9QHpc

"They have as much in common as dinosaurs and goldfish: the cracker kind!" - Penelope Garcia

• Admin unpinned this topic

Archived