• Created
  • Last Reply
OliviaRodrigoStan
1 minute ago, malazam said:

She hates us.

Can't blame her for that tbh :nails:

OT: SCALP US BALD TONY! we ain't ready :diane:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

come on, be real, he has no voice left, the man is super old and would just bring everyone done.  the most I'd tolerate is maybe a hologram of him and a 10 sec segment.

Anderson123

Lol you guys are such.. kids. Tony Bennett is the greatest thing that has happened to Gaga's career and I don't get why fans will never understand that. The fact that she has collaborated with a legend and not just for an album, but they're family now. Tony Bennett is a legend that has given Gaga advice on how to live a happy life, has told her about his experience in the industry, has influenced her in the sound of her voice and maybe the sound of her music.

Some fans will never understand that Gaga is not another popstar getting people to write hits for her and see how they chart. Gaga is on another level, she's becoming a legend and they just don't see that. Has any of you been friends with a person who is 3x or 4x times older than you ? You learn about so many things and see life from another perspective. I won't get too deep on this topic but this performance will be one of the greatest moments of the SuperBowl.

giskardsb

This thread proving why Gaga should just tell pop fans to **** off. 

You wonder why you think Gaga hates you just read this thread. 

MaryJaneHolland
2 hours ago, orb1tx said:

come on, be real, he has no voice left.

Ikr, Gaga literally oversang him on every song

I feel like the show could start off with him/a duet, and that way it'll be incorporated without stopping/pausing the pop of the show

TeenIdle

Mess @ all of you ignoring "upbeat pop show". Tony's set will probably be 1-2 minutes long. Gaga has to show them vocals. :classy:

But tbh I expected her to pick someone she hasn't worked with. I'm not sure how jazz will incorporated into the show. It'll be like "Bang Bang" at the ArtRave and imo that just didn't fit in. :toofunny:

OliviaRodrigoStan
5 hours ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

So… I have NO idea how she's Gonna stich together 3 genres like this into only 12 minutes 

Are you familiar with the term "mess":lolga:

JK, she's gonna slay, and even if she doesn't, who cares, I'll still support her. Being loyal to your friends >>>>>>>>>>>> acceptance IMO :golfclap:

Not a jazz fan, but she's come such a long way... fought so hard to be where she is now. She earned this, it is her party, she should have whatever guests she wants tbh. And Tony is a good friend and benefited her brand by associating with her, when she was being dissed left and right. 

If I were her, I think I'd do the same, NGL.

So bringing it on Tony! proves us wrong by slaying our lives and drag us for filth! :firega:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived