Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
other

Chain Smokers "Gaga's single sucks"

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

The GP will forget about them within the next few months... same what has happened with Robin Thicke

If I like it, then that's what I get!

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Supersonic
5 minutes ago, Justinn said:

depends on what you're smoking :) 

Personally I prefer loud. 

Well I hope they're chainsmoking crack and meth.

Xoxo Adriana

chain smokers more like chain suckers :ladyhaha:

gaga is shook

lavenderblondee

These guys are going to be in for a world of hurt. It's one thing to be proud of your work, but to openly bash other artists...:wtf:

I get that they're entitled to their opinion but it's extremely frustrating to read something like this when it's coming from the guys who were behind songs like 'Selfie' and 'Closer' - it's basically like me, an extremely average guitar player, harping on about how Jimi Hendrix's lesser-known work is a bit shit. It's all rather embarrassing.

Sepsami
1 hour ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

They look like they smell like 2 week old sausage water and cheap drug store conditioner

??? Who do they think they are lmao :sharon:

Can they 'like'... Start 'like' talking in 'like' normal sentences?! Or is it just like too far off for them...? 

Gosh they're annoying and pretentious. I had no problem with them or their success until they started to pick on Gaga. 

I had a quiet meltdown inside so I wouldn't say anything bad but they can shove their 17 inches up in their ass. 

blackstar

If Perfect Illusion sucks, then Closer is like the bottom of the bottom of trash bin.

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

xoxo cupcakke

Really, this coming from a frumpy, glasses wearing punk who makes Michael Moore look like a ten and a no lip having, Hapsburg chin flaunting underbited finna look hecka ugly by his late 30s wacky waving inflatable arm flailing tube looking ass?

I. THINK. NOT. :madge:

Archived