opinion

"Fake Fans"

boyerased

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parsakaali

I feel like the true fake fans are the ones that blindly supports and loves everything she does. To me they are delusional and obsessed, and there by not true fans, since they don't genuinely like the stuff, they like it just because its gaga. (Not saying you cant like everything she does, I'm talking about the ones that love everything even before they have even heard/seen a thing)

giskardsb
3 hours ago, djBuffoon said:

Not only that, the reason why some users here are "attacked" for their opinions is the way they choose to express it. It is one thing to explain why you don't care for something. It is another to constantly find new and increasingly shady ways to insult her vocals or the songwriting. That is when fans usually jump on the defensive.

Right. People are like "I get attacked for having an opinion" when in reality they are attacked for being an a**. Throwing out flame bait leads to flames in return, this is no surprise.  Yet they still play the victim. 

FrankGutz

#FakeFanSinceIWas13 :whitney:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Sizzily

There certainly are fans who only care about the chart performance and Gaga isn't the only artist with these "fans". But I doubt there a a lot of them.

One Banned Boi

Oriane

To me being a fan of an artist is like being in love. There's something you can't explain but you know you will always love the person whatever they do because there will be this thing, in every aspect of their personality, behaviour, etc. And to me it's the same for an artist. You know you will always love and understand what they do but you can't explain this. If you only like certain things from them and don't understand everything they do and say, you're not a fan, you're just someone who likes them and some of their work. In real life, if you find someone beautiful or sexy, you may be attracted but at the end you're not in love, you don't get them, you're not connected and you may be disappointed by them at some point. I was lucky I found Gaga, she's the only artist I am a fan of, I love a lot of other artists but I don't feel connected like I am with her. She just makes me love her more with everything she does, she keeps on surprising me in a good way and at the same time I know it makes sense and I completely understand it. 

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Archived