💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

"Fake Fans"

boyerased

Featured Posts

StarstruckIllusion
37 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

Fake Fans are people who ditch an artist when they don't do well on the charts. Its perfectly fine not to like their new music. 

Hide contents

Buy #Joanne on the 21st whores

what a cute lie. irl, when people said they didn't like Perfect Illusion, GGD's "real Gaga fans" melted down right back. if people are supposed to stay quiet when they hate something, it's only fair if people stay quiet when they love something. this automatically goes against the reasons of fansites, so there you go. still a lie. 

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, Justinn said:

I disagree. Madonna has not had chart success in years- but her tours for her lackluster charting albums have been wildly successful. 

And I am more proud of her for stepping out of what everyone expects than I would ever be proud of a manufactured pop piece of ****. There's too much competition on the electropop genre right now. Halsey, Tove Lo (who is about to snatch weaves) Bebe Rexha is coming on strong... Taylor Swift invaded the pop scene and has overthrown everyone...

Plus lets not forget.. in 2011 our beloved Born This Way in all its electronic glory could not match up with 21... why? Because ELECTROPOP was a fad. Everything ends up sounding the same over and over.... 

Madonna has MONEY lying around, don't compare her to Gags tbh. 

Lord Temptation
Just now, djBuffoon said:

Because you have enough respect for her to express your opinion with tact.

Exactamondo :hug:

I will never attack someone famous for something I don't understand.

And doing it anonymously is just so cowardly.

StarstruckIllusion
24 minutes ago, ctherainbow said:

There's a difference between:

*Doesn't like the new sound/look, and may mention this, but does so respectfully*

and

*Is an asshole, calls the genres she's experimenting with "annoying", and bitches incessantly about how they'd like her to make her music/image*

If anyone is being that second type of fan, I'll fight them.  And if anyone is calling that first type of fan "fake", I'll fight them, too. :grr:

yes, and the only difference is perception of respect, which for Little Monsters, doesnt exist when you aren't praising Gaga in every way, shape or form. Zachary Campbell respectfully said he didn't like the slow material, & y'all still dragged him, so what's the tea? :sharon:

Lord Temptation
Just now, Phoenix said:

I won't don't worry. 

It's okay not to like everything Gaga releases. I know it's annoying when some people hate constantly on her work and just put out their opinion in a bad way that it comes of as rude, but it's even more annoying when people attack others for not liking something that Gaga did or released. Being her fan doesn't mean you have to follow and like every single thing she does. 

Everyone knows this. A 2 year old knows this. I don't have to like whatever I don't like.

BUT WHY SHOULD I WRITE A SPEECH ABOUT IT?

Phoenix
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Everyone knows this. A 2 year old knows this. I don't have to like whatever I don't like.

BUT WHY SHOULD I WRITE A SPEECH ABOUT IT?

Okay-GIF.gif?gs=a

💎

ctherainbow
4 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

yes, and the only difference is perception of respect, which for Little Monsters, doesnt exist when you aren't praising Gaga in every way, shape or form. Zachary Campbell respectfully said he didn't like the slow material, & y'all still dragged him, so what's the tea? :sharon:

Did I drag Zachary Campbell, though?   :stalkga:   The only people I've called out this era are those who feel the need to say things like, "Not ****!ng annoying country music, omg", every 3 seconds. :rip: 

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

With the exception of Angel Down snippet, i do not enjoy a single snippets and the two songs that she has released. For the first time, i do not consider buying a new album by Gaga.

#I had all of her albums in my catalogue, even cheek2cheek.

Lord Temptation
Just now, ctherainbow said:

Did I drag Zachary Campbell, though?   :stalkga:   The only people I've called out this era are those who feel the need to say things like, "Not ****!ng annoying country music, omg", every 3 seconds. :rip: 

Yes, I also find that it's not so much what they're saying, it's usually how they are saying. And that they keep saying the same thing over and over again. They are so annoying!

djBuffoon
20 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

Exactamondo :hug:

I will never attack someone famous for something I don't understand.

And doing it anonymously is just so cowardly.

Not only that, the reason why some users here are "attacked" for their opinions is the way they choose to express it. It is one thing to explain why you don't care for something. It is another to constantly find new and increasingly shady ways to insult her vocals or the songwriting. That is when fans usually jump on the defensive.

ctherainbow
1 minute ago, Lord Temptation said:

Yes, I also find that it's not so much what they're saying, it's usually how they are saying. And that they keep saying the same thing over and over again. They are so annoying!

To be fair, though, the maturity level on GGD has never been astronomical, at least not since I've been here(2013).  And in this case, it's on both sides.  There are also users who have been making "She's never going back to pop music/stop living in the TFM era, flops" threads ever since PI came out.   :rip:

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

Lord Temptation
Just now, djBuffoon said:

Not only that, the reason why some users hear are "attacked" for their opinions is the way they choose to express it. It is one thing to explain why you don't care for something. It is another to constantly find new and increasingly shady ways to insult her vocals or the songwriting. That is when fans usually jump on the defensive.

Those users behave like toddlers. They need to remind everyone of their right to freedom of speech. They love the right to hate.

Do not worry about it, the talk about real fans and fake fans are nonsense... enjoy the music and be a fan the way you want to be a fan... it really is no-one else's business but yours :classy:

SpookyKid
25 minutes ago, Gagafy said:

With the exception of Angel Down snippet, i do not enjoy a single snippets and the two songs that she has released. For the first time, i do not consider buying a new album by Gaga.

#I had all of her albums in my catalogue, even cheek2cheek.

See, this is the way of saying you don't like it in a respectful way, and thats ok, everyone has different tastes

Another thing is to come in here and be like "OMG what the **** this country **** Gaga is over flopga TFM come back please I need my crazy clothes or you are dead to me"

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Archived