💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Joanne Ball thoughts

Helxig

Featured Posts

Helxig

Okay so it probably won't be called "The Joanne Ball" for starters because that in itself is kind of funny :laughga:

But I just need to say that I've been laughing about this thought for days now! 

I'm just imagining the audience at the Joanne Ball all lined up. A sea of monsters and fans, all shapes and sizes. A sea of cowboy hats. Thousands of cowboy hats blowing away in the wind as fans line up outside. People dressed in full cowboy/cowgirl attire from head to toe. People still dressing in studded leather jackets with skeleton painted faces. Boys in drag wearing crop tops and short shorts. Boys taking the cowboy thing too far and wearing assless chaps. People in short shorts and pink cowgirl hats with underboob hanging out, talking to people wearing nothing but black leather pants, facial prosthetics knee high boots, and black eye makeup. People trying desperately to make a costume that incorporates every era wearing stone washed blue jeans, studded leather "Born This Way" jackets, with pink cowgirl hats that have light-up electroluminescent wire sewn into them. Heelless, Noritaka style, animal print, cowboy boots.

I don't know why it's hilarious to me, but just picturing a giant crowd of half cowboys and cowgirls, and half black leather and studs/rivington rebels makes me chuckle every day. And to top it off... the new fans... the country-rock fans... the conservative older people... the straights... coming to a Gaga show for the first time in their lives, walking around absolutely bewildered and confused and uncomfortable by their surroundings  :ladyhaha:  imagine getting everyone inside! The crowd on the floor in general admission, hundreds of people knocking each others cowboy hats off constantly, or just giving up and clutching them the whole show. When the standard moment i the show comes where people throw her gifts, and they all throw their damn pink cowboy hats on stage.

(Not making fun of anyone, their costume ideas, or how they choose to express themselves at the show, but the idea of all the worlds Gaga has created clashing just makes me laugh because she has now set us up for the weirdest concert experience ever.)

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

Actual footage of fans on stage at Joanne Ball

tumblr_inline_oeox4midy21qzuzie_500.gif 

FATCAT

I think she'll go rustic, and just call it "Joanne Live" or "Joanne: The Tour"

Purr more, hiss less.

Helxig
Just now, Leaf said:

That meat dress is iconic tho.

Watch her come out with a more elaborate meat outfit complete with a meat cowboy hat and call it 'Texas prime beef dress' because everything is bigger in Texas and she's a cowgirl now.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, PERFECTILLUSION said:

I'll totally dress up as a texas soccer mom 

Omg I'll bet you a large amount of money that at least one fan somewhere in the world will show up as their soccer-mom alter ego. I forgot the password to my soccer-dad account already...

1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Watch her come out with a more elaborate meat outfit complete with a meat cowboy hat and call it 'Texas prime beef dress' because everything is bigger in Texas and she's a cowgirl now.

VFivgk6.jpg

Helxig
Just now, Leaf said:

VFivgk6.jpg

Actual photo of the gays at Joanne Ball.

Bayonetta
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Omg I'll bet you a large amount of money that at least one fan somewhere in the world will show up as their soccer-mom alter ego. I forgot the password to my soccer-dad account already...

im not even joking, im totally going as my cutthroat soccer mom alter-ego, Patrisha Middlebrookes. 

Helxig
Just now, Leaf said:

hDz9XSO.jpg

The funniest thing is that I thought the watermark was my username :laughga: 

Archived