DeanWinchester

Who will win  

49 members have voted

1. 1. who scalps?

• Witch of the Woods
    • the Supreme Witch

Featured Posts

Logan

I feel like we haven't seen the full extent of  Scathach's power yet. Considering she's channeling power through gods, her potential could be limitless. This thread would be better once the season is over. Based on what we've seen so far only I would say the Supreme. 

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sizzily
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

okay but your reasons have to be within canon, and not meta

Scathach is like purely dark forces, the Supreme goes from witch to witch. I just think a constant dark power being is more powerful/strong.

One Banned Boi

It's so interesting, and potentially awful, the converging of the mythos of each season, haha.

Like, we know that the origin of the witches' powers stems, or at least can be associated with, demons and demonic activity. On the other hand, whatever Scathach is and whatever her powers are stem from older gods.

I mean, there's even direct implication of ancient Taiwanese gods, too, as somebody mentioned. Like... wow! lol

3 points in and ready for more

Yuuri
15 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

Misty has the power of resurgence. That power was unique to her. No known supreme has shown the ability to revive herself without also having the natural affinity for resurgence.

Didn't Coredilia bring back Zoey? Madison brought back a fly, and Queenie can bring herself back aswell. But I think with Misty is that she can bring herself back, without the use of others.

(Just realized as I typed this, yes Misty's power is unique but others can bring someone else back, while Misty can bring herself back[not this time])

DeanWinchester
21 minutes ago, Misaki said:

Didn't Coredilia bring back Zoey? Madison brought back a fly, and Queenie can bring herself back aswell. But I think with Misty is that she can bring herself back, without the use of others.

(Just realized as I typed this, yes Misty's power is unique but others can bring someone else back, while Misty can bring herself back[not this time])

vitalum vitalis is a gift that can be practiced by any witch. resurgence is something much more powerful and innate

27 minutes ago, Miel said:

It's so interesting, and potentially awful, the converging of the mythos of each season, haha.

Like, we know that the origin of the witches' powers stems, or at least can be associated with, demons and demonic activity. On the other hand, whatever Scathach is and whatever her powers are stem from older gods.

I mean, there's even direct implication of ancient Taiwanese gods, too, as somebody mentioned. Like... wow! lol

that somebody was me. things like this is what made me like shows like buffy and supernatural

edit: queenie said in hotel they had nothing to do with demons. fiona's ritual against delphi trust called on mother of angels and she was aware of loas like papa legba

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

But the new supreme is too gentle to deal with a problem up north. 

Don't visit my profile

Yuuri
2 minutes ago, Pablo said:

But the new supreme is too gentle to deal with a problem up north. 

Well she did plot against her mother, said that Queenie was "dead' to her, and even stabbed "her own" eyes out. Gentle my a$$.

1 hour ago, A Gaga Lad said:

that somebody was me. things like this is what made me like shows like buffy and supernatural

edit: queenie said in hotel they had nothing to do with demons. fiona's ritual against delphi trust called on mother of angels and she was aware of loas like papa legba

I see. I'm probably just thinking of the whole "married their soul to Azazel" spell.

Also, wow @ Supernatural. Hearing that even just referenced by name totally brought me back. I haven't watched that in years.

DeanWinchester
29 minutes ago, Miel said:

I see. I'm probably just thinking of the whole "married their soul to Azazel" spell.

Also, wow @ Supernatural. Hearing that even just referenced by name totally brought me back. I haven't watched that in years.

could you refresh my memory on which spell was that?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Quartz

I didn't vote because whoever will win is circumstancial. If they fought in the Roanoke woods, the Woods Witch will win. She is not an entity of the woods but she is THE entity of the woods. I don't think the Supreme can even sense the Woods Witch in there because the whole woods is her. The problem is, the Woods Witch is only god status in the woods. I don't even think she can go outside. So if that were the case and the fight was done remotely (like how Fiona and Marie brought down the company of the witch hunters), the Supreme will win. I mean the Supreme is the most powerful being everywhere except the Woods where rules are different.

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

25 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

could you refresh my memory on which spell was that?

I forgot which one. I think Madison and Zoe did it? Either to get into hell, or to... like... something they had to do that had something to do with... Kyle... to... Frankenstein...

I think?

• 2 weeks later...
DeanWinchester

Jenniferella

Guys, enough with the titles containing spoilers.

I've been following the show since the very start and I HATE spoilers, just don't write anything revealing in your titles and we're good

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

DeanWinchester
4 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

@vrajesh @Zakariah @EDEJ @Haus Of Gaga

I guess you're all correct, too by technicality :laughga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

DeanWinchester
2 minutes ago, DevilHeart said:

Guys, enough with the titles containing spoilers.

I've been following the show since the very start and I HATE spoilers, just don't write anything revealing in your titles and we're good

Bruh, this was just a classic crossover character vs character (i.e., batman vs iron man, buffy vs the winchesters, gandalf vs dumbledore). At the time, I had NO idea if Ryan Murphy plans to tie the two together or not

:laughga:

Besides, the links I just posted were public interviews

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Archived