DJWS about Gaga and 'Joanne'

Rifek

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bravenewworld

PAUL BLAIR ✔@DJWS

Also, I just want to say I ****ed up big with 90% of ppl I trusted coming into this game. No one that I bring in will ever feel that way.

WHAT DOES HE MEAN?

2 hours ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I believe he's talking about Fernando Garibay

Oh! What happened?

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

monketsharona
10 hours ago, Mercer said:

I'm happy Gaga's doing what she wants but LG6 better be BTW/TFM esque with some DJWS production

Actually I would like LG6 to be full of the collabs that were scrapped last year : RedOne, DJWS, Elton John, Diane Warren, Giorgio Moroder and Nile Rodgers

ProdigyARTPOP
11 minutes ago, Aleks said:

Oh! What happened?

Not sure if you remember when Garibay was working with Gaga on ARTPOP originally, and then got completely scrapped, it's because he tried to take writing and production credit from DJWS work.. and they all had a fallout and Gaga stuck by DJWS , so yeah .. 

Killa

Didn't get anything he said but does it even matter lol

Gaga should also just invite new people for LG6

Spoiler

Lg6 has been done for a year though

7 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Not sure if you remember when Garibay was working with Gaga on ARTPOP originally, and then got completely scrapped, it's because he tried to take writing and production credit from DJWS work.. and they all had a fallout and Gaga stuck by DJWS , so yeah .. 

Oh my god, I'm a flop fan. I didn't know that!

Thank you. :hug:

We don’t really need to talk too much, show each other what we know 🦋

ProdigyARTPOP
1 minute ago, Aleks said:

Oh my god, I'm a flop fan. I didn't know that!

Thank you. 

You're welcome :D

MonsterOfSpain
10 minutes ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

I wonder how many dozens of versions of ARTPOP are there... I'd die to hear them all :giveup: 

Btw glad she's still friends with her best producer :applause: Hope she works with him again for LG6

Speechless94

Very confused why everyone hates on him? Gaga and him are friends (not sure why people think that wouldn't be so). Gaga has been showing him Joanne since it's inception. She obviously values and respects his opinion, otherwise she wouldn't have shown it to him. That in itself is a good mark of friendship. 

There's no bad blood 

Jonathan Florencio

Oh, I thought, based on fans opinions, that they hated each other for him being scrapped of Joanne? :huh: Oh wait, right, they didn't know sh1t :poot:

Delusional
12 hours ago, Mercer said:

I'm happy Gaga's doing what she wants but LG6 better be BTW/TFM esque with some DJWS production

DJWS FEATURING. TONY BENNETT

Tony: Yeah, I pull on the block, yes bitch, IM NINENTY! 

Yes, I steal your bitch, quicker than a Gaga single goes down the hill!

Um hello! I'm Tony B, getting heart attacks since '93! 

:toofunny:

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

13VictorC
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

Never heard about this before. :duck:

But DJWS is referring to more people ("90%"). It also sounds he made mistakes to those he trusted. :huh:

Jonathan Florencio
1 minute ago, 13VictorC said:

Never heard about this before. :duck:

But DJWS is referring to more people ("90%"). It also sounds he made mistakes to those he trusted. :huh:

This is the second Garibay's mess up I read here in less than 24h. The first one was him selling BTW rights to Madonna so she could play it at her show. Damn gabs ): can't prove it's real tho

Archived