💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Sinner's Prayer snippet

Zsolti

Featured Posts

Zsolti
9 minutes ago, aaronyoji said:

i mean... the studio version came first, before the live rendition we all heard, so saying its terrible is kind of outrageous lol. were of course gonna like the first time we listen to a song better than if we heard it differently the second time. and as a studio version, its gonna sound more.... quiet, and put together, and tightly packaged. i mean hey, thats pop music production for ya, its what you guys craved so.... 

I never said it's terrible, and pop music production is just not meant for this song. Oh well. I'm hoping the rest sound better, and it all builds up for a good production overall.

Please correct me if I make any grammar mistakes, I want to master English as much as possible.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
aaronyoji
2 minutes ago, Zsolti said:

I never said it's terrible, and pop music production is just not meant for this song. Oh well. I'm hoping the rest sound better, and it all builds up for a good production overall.

oh okay i over exaggerated i guess, but you're right, its meant to be free sounding, and more lively with the tempo changes, and all the nuance. its still one of my favorites so i don't think ill be too disappointed. 

Archived