💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD talking about country music before Joanne

Quark

Featured Posts

o<(0_0)>o

So this are the comments and opinions of many GGD members about Gaga doing country music when we did not know anything about Joanne.

Bolded parts are thread titles.

-What is your biggest fear? LG5 being an acoustic folk album, featuring country Christian singer

-What if Gaga went country? NO! I WOULD  HATE THAT! I HATE COUNTRY MUSIC! I WANT COUNTRY MUSIC TO GO TO HELL! F*U*CK YOU COUNTRY MUSIC! F*U*CK YOUUUUUUU

-What if Gaga went country? I am able to appreciate almost every music style there is out there. However any varient of country I do not like one bit

-What if Gaga went country? I would kill myself.

-Should Gaga go country? Oh yeah totally... if she wants to kill brutally her career outside the US.  Country is a US thing, and it should stay that way. 

-Should Gaga go country?  I think we have plenty of artist that could go country and Gaga is definitely not part of that.  I can't quite imagine Gaga doing it. 

-Should Gaga go country? I would have to INCREDIBLY RELUCTANTLY unstan.

-Should Gaga go country? no, it doesnt fit her at all

-Should Gaga go country? im disgusted that somebody even had the thought that she should do the wost genre of music ever invented

Edonis

She didn't really go country though. Most of the songs are folk/Americana sounds. I think two songs are actually country tinged and even then, it's closer to that folky bluegrass rock sound more than country.

Honestly, no shade so please don't take it that way, but I think most of the fans who are melting down now about it either haven't listened to real country music before or don't live in the US to where they aren't exposed to that kind of music a lot. This is far from a country record. 

ReidOne

Don't take this the wrong way, but GGD users... you have clearly displayed that you are fools when it comes to discussing country music. Most of you have no idea about the genre you speak of. It's extremely rich with artistry. Your preconceptions about it are a signal to your limited cultural experience. When you get older, you will learn. 

RAMROD

:classy: I listened to Cash, Campbell, Chicks, Hill, Yearwood, Rimes, Yearwood, and Twain, I'm deffo not part of that.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

littlepotter
10 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

Don't take this the wrong way, but GGD users... you have clearly displayed that you are fools when it comes to discussing country music. Most of you have no idea about the genre you speak of. It's extremely rich with artistry. Your preconceptions about it are a signal to your limited cultural experience. When you get older, you will learn. 

Tell em Reid!

chaeri pls

I do not think she is going country, it's more like RockGa. I've always wanted RockGa since I heard the second half the The Queen (legendary outro). Her songs may have a bit of country influence in them which I'm fine with but for me what I've heard from A Yo and Sinner's Prayer this is like souly/funky/soft rock. 

Tbh I'm still having a hard time figuring out exactly what genre Joanne is. 

ReidOne
12 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

:classy: I listened to Cash, Campbell, Chicks, Hill, Yearwood, Rimes, Yearwood, and Twain, I'm deffo not part of that.

:hug:

RAMROD
9 minutes ago, Nafen said:

I do not think she is going country, it's more like RockGa. I've always wanted RockGa since I heard the second half the The Queen (legendary outro). Her songs may have a bit of country influence in them which I'm fine with but for me what I've heard from A Yo and Sinner's Prayer this is like souly/funky/soft rock. 

Tbh I'm still having a hard time figuring out exactly what genre Joanne is. 

Joanne is all over the place :gaycat:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

7 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Joanne is all over the place :gaycat:

Yes I agree, in fact when writing my earlier post I somehow forgot about PI ... which is definitely not soul/funk or soft rock... Gaga is nuts :toofunny:

KinneyUnderYou
50 minutes ago, ReidOne said:

I ran out of likes. But, thank god I have been introduced to a lot of music when I was at a very young age. My dad used to play country in the car. My music interests are very wide. I couldn't be more thankful to be introduced to country, pop, jazz, blues, and a wide different variety of genres when I was a kid. :diane:

Archived