Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne is a pure country album

President Trump

Featured Posts

President Trump

It's real country. Kind of odd. But it is all very fresh and sounds great. I think it's stellar. It's like pop country like kacey musgrave like you hear on country radio. Not expected from Gaga at all. I think that the only thing she could have done to remove the gay label was to release music that is the direct opposite of gay. It's pure quality music though. I hope I can bop to it. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GAGAXABO

Real country? What have you been listened to? It is an amalgamation of styles, like a melting-pot of a myriad of things...

Monster in Scotland

DiscoHeaven23

The gays (myself included) running away from Joanne when they first starting hearing the country influenced songs

tumblr_ll1zgvTPuD1qjuuqbo1_500.gif

:ladyhaha:

It's definitely influenced by country in some places, but it's far from being even slightly a "pure" country album.

jereve
Just now, GAGAXABO said:

Real country? What have you been listened to? It is an amalgamation of styles, like a melting-pot of a myriad of things...

Bravoo!!!!! Someone that finally gets it! CALLING ALL BITCHES AND THEIR KNOWLEDGE ON COUNTRY GENRE.... LISTEN UP, IDIOTS.

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

srslyepic

"erase the gays" = her entire fandom (regardless of sexuality), and that's sad. I guess people want what they don't have.

My straight non-monster friends really liked PI... they don't care for MR which I think will be more reflective of their reaction to the rest of the album.

President Trump

Lol at some of you saying it's NOT country when clearly that's what's in her inflection and the direction of the acoustics. 

Imagine thinking its it's more accurate to say it's POP

ClUjT6T.gif

Ma ma pa pa pa

jereve
1 minute ago, Ma Ma Pa Pa Pa said:

Lol at some of you saying it's NOT country when clearly that's what's in her inflection and the direction of the acoustics. 

Imagine thinking its it's more accurate to say it's POP

ClUjT6T.gif

3 minutes ago, GAGAXABO said:

YOU BETTER FURKIN SLÉ

Borislshere

I don't think Joanne fits into anyone category. It's more of a melting pot of all genres 

Reality

I don't see this album as pure country at all. Yes, there are elements of country music, especially with songs like A-Yo—ones that Hillary's worked on—but the album isn't country at all.

It's very much a pop record, but if anything, I saw more rock influences than country, which I love! It's still very much a pop record.

🃏🖤👹

Sylvanas

If anything it just sounds like hits from the early 70s. Nothing particularly country about the album, except the work with Lindsey.

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

President Trump
Just now, javaisreve said:

You want me to respond to that post? You have no input of your own? Okay, give me a second. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Impostor

Is this some kind of troll sorcery? Because the album sounds extremely pop. God, what kind of pop albums have you been listening to?

venusfly

By the sounds of the snippets its very clearly Country-Pop. Not pure country though. There's even tiny tiny elements of electronic music in some of them.

Archived