53 minutes ago, yASSsss said:

". Maybe I'll just do a lemonade stand."

Please no Telephone ft Beyonce. :interestinga:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Igor Hachul
1 hour ago, LG said:

I can't really explain it but I just get a gut feeling she's doesn't want to anymore

I feel it too. Actually I felt that even stronger at the last artrave, like it was a pop farewell.

Igor Hachul

NewUsername
4 hours ago, yASSsss said:

"You're headlining the Super Bowl halftime show this year. Are you already brainstorming?
Yeah. But I put out a public service announcement that I will reissue: I will not be letting anyone know any single thing about the Super Bowl until it happens. You can ask me but I'm never going to answer.

But there must be something big in the works …
Maybe I have something small planned. Maybe I'll just do a lemonade stand. That would really upset people though – I won't do that, don't worry."

Beyoncé is SHOOK

BornSimon
4 hours ago, Greg said:

As a huge Spice Girls fan this is honestly the best news I could ever hear :giveup: 

@BornSimon This is EVERYTHING :giveup: 

OMG WHAT IS IT WHAT DOES SHE SAY IN GRIGIO GIRLS I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHEN SHE MENTIONS THE SPICE GIRLS OR HANGS OUT WITH EMMA BUNTON AND SINGS 2 BECOME 1.

1 minute ago, BornSimon said:

OMG WHAT IS IT WHAT DOES SHE SAY IN GRIGIO GIRLS I LOVE HER SO MUCH WHEN SHE MENTIONS THE SPICE GIRLS OR HANGS OUT WITH EMMA BUNTON AND SINGS 2 BECOME 1.

I need to know :giveup: This is probably the best Spice Girls related news we've had since the Olympics :giveup: 

Sorry to be the obnoxious one, but I see a lot of people writing 'Giorgio Girls'. It's 'Grigio Girls'. That's an allusion to the pinot grigio type of white wine.

Again, sorry :poot:

Spoiler

fix that title :awkney:

Nirvana

@Greg and @BornSimon here's another huge Spice Girls fan, they were my first favourite band (I was like 8 when Wannabe came out)... I was shook when Gaga sang with Emma, my fav Spice Girl :sara:

I guess the shoutout could easily be the phrase "Girl Power"...

BornSimon
9 hours ago, PennyroyalTea said:

@Greg and @BornSimon here's another huge Spice Girls fan, they were my first favourite band (I was like 8 when Wannabe came out)... I was shook when Gaga sang with Emma, my fav Spice Girl :sara:

I guess the shoutout could easily be the phrase "Girl Power"...

My boyfrind thinks it's probably just Girl Power too but I think she may actually name-check the Spice Girls. I don't know, Girl Power kinda transcended the Spice Girls, I doubt Rolling Stone would think Girl Power would be a lyrical shoutout to the Spice Girls, but maybe I'm wrong!

By the way, Emma is my favourite Spice Girl too, not that I care much about any of them these days (they've become so boring), but she's the best one! So talented and beautiful.

PS: I love Nirvana as well!

Archived