news

Lady Gaga / Million Reasons

VANTABLACK

Featured Posts

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PerfectGypsy

This song is absolutely stunning! It's been on repeat for me since it came out. I played it my mom and I said I liked it better than PI and I asked if she agreed and she said she likes it but it's sad and she liked PI a lot. I also asked my cousin and she really liked it, and more so than PI. 

nswain1110

I think I've listened to Million Reasons more times in the past two days than I have PI in a month. 

I just "needed one good one to stay" ;-)

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

That J
8 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

I think I've listened to Million Reasons more times in the past two days than I have PI in a month. 

I just "needed one good one to stay" ;-)

I like what you did there!  😉

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

I just came here to say how amazing this song is, especially the bridge part where she sings "...Every heartbreak makes it hard to keep the faith," I don't know what term to call that vocal style or whatever, well this song is just superb. q5sjYFM.png

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

Tommy Monster

Anyone else thinking the beginning sounds like the beginning of Hero by Enrique??? :laughga: it happened to be a few times that I thought he would start singing :laughga: 

On 7/10/2016 at 11:56 PM, PerfectGypsy said:

This song is absolutely stunning! It's been on repeat for me since it came out. I played it my mom and I said I liked it better than PI and I asked if she agreed and she said she likes it but it's sad and she liked PI a lot. I also asked my cousin and she really liked it, and more so than PI. 

My mom who is 75, also love this song :D

ShockPop
On 08/10/2016 at 8:35 PM, Tommy Monster said:

Anyone else thinking the beginning sounds like the beginning of Hero by Enrique??? :laughga: it happened to be a few times that I thought he would start singing :laughga: 

The beginning could easily be speechless.

PerfectGypsy
On 10/9/2016 at 4:04 PM, GeorgeDK said:

My mom who is 75, also love this song :D

Aw that's cute. My mom is only in her 40s. 

1 hour ago, PerfectGypsy said:

Aw that's cute. My mom is only in her 40s. 

I guess it is simply just the kind of song that appeal to most age-groups :D

SCAR 97

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but can someone explain the lyric "if you could find a DRY WAY, I'd forever be still"? To me it should be, "if you could find a DRIVEWAY, I'd forever be still", it goes with the "highway" lyric right before. Please tell me what I'm missing here. Love the song btw

1 hour ago, SCAR 97 said:

Sorry if this has already been discussed, but can someone explain the lyric "if you could find a DRY WAY, I'd forever be still"? To me it should be, "if you could find a DRIVEWAY, I'd forever be still", it goes with the "highway" lyric right before. Please tell me what I'm missing here. Love the song btw

"Dry way" = sober, she's asking him to stop being an alcoholic.

Archived