💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

'Million Reasons' Sneak Peek

prince

Featured Posts

Rifek

Gaga described “Million Reasons” as “a country song mixed with funk and rock ‘n’ roll.” She continued: “You would never imagine it would sound that way… the feeling underneath the record is it’s almost got like a little bit of a hip-hop feeling. But at the same time, it’s not a hip-hop song. It’s kind of like I just had no boundaries making music — and neither do any of the other people we were working with. It was kind of like what feels right, what hits the best, what’s going to get everybody in their stomach and their heart."

❗️ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗️

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LadyGagasGodSon
1 hour ago, S0436 said:

Well if she is doing it acoustically, look how different PI acoustic sounds compared to the original 

Ikr!!! some people just want to hate first before thinking lol :toofunny:

OT: I love it! I've always been a ballad person who fell in love with Gaga thanks to her acoustic performances during The Fame. I love her more electronic and dancey tracks and versions, but songs you can technically sing along too makes me so excited for this album. That's one reason I love Lemonade and 25 cause there are songs where the singers sing. Unlike say BR or PF where it's more projected utterances than technical singing (aside from the choruses and stuff ofc. And i love these utterances too so dont come for me lmao :icega: )

You are small men. You are not worthy to rule the Dothraki.

somnambulist
2 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

+ let everybody say their real opinion and what they really feel about the song. This is a forum where you will find many opinions that you don't agree with or like, so you need to be more open minded  about others people opinions. And if you can't, you are the one who should leave honestly.;)

OR you can take the high road and try to be positive and empowering instead of making baseless claims like Gaga will never reach 400 million in her career for no reason other than to be a ****. Your comments have little to do with the song as it is trying to drag an artist because she didn't make a song that caters to your SPECIFIC tastes. 

Some fans actually enjoy seeing her grow and making songs that challenge her and reflect her life and where she's at.

InTraumatica
53 minutes ago, Torsoface said:

Gaga needs more than 10 fans to stay relevant and make money tho :oprah: 

She earns more money in one day than you will earn in your whole life :reductive:

nothing to be worry about 

Darcklighter22
4 minutes ago, blackstar said:

I LOVE IT! I JUST PLAYED MR SNIPPET FOR LIKE 1986 TIMES ALREADY 

I have a feeling like I am the only one who really like MR :emma:

It has great potential, also as it is a more acoustic performance of the song the studio version will have more of a rock/ funk to it since she has described it as so. From the preview tho it's more of a country tone

Slayer

Not a fan but it's only a snippet of a live version so I may love the album version.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canĘšt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Supersonic
35 minutes ago, Cerny said:

You both have a point, but I still think it's pretty silly when someone complains about negativity, when you have choice and you can always ignore it. If you let the negativity affect you, then it's your fault.  

Just my honest opinion.

I mean, it's not like she's writing an entire album whining about how ungrateful some of us are. It's not even confirmed that this song is even about this specific thing in our fanbase, it might be as well about her questioning being a superstar and how it collided with her wanting to settle down. :shrug:

Letmelivemylife
8 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I mean, it's not like she's writing an entire album whining about how ungrateful some of us are. It's not even confirmed that this song is even about this specific thing in our fanbase, it might be as well about her questioning being a superstar and how it collided with her wanting to settle down. :shrug:

Yeah that how I interpreted it. I think it's a "people gave me a million reasons to want to let them go and quit music but my monsters gave me a million reasons to stay" kinda song

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

17 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Yeah that how I interpreted it. I think it's a "people gave me a million reasons to want to let them go and quit music but my monsters gave me a million reasons to stay" kinda song

well, let it go and quit the show might not be bad things after all. Like not literally quitting the show as leaving the biz, but more like being more comfortable with herself without the need to always put on a show

ModernEcstasy

Almost as repetitive as Perfect illusion! 

I hope her songwriting skills haven't disappeared. Nonetheless, I'm looking forward to hearing it. 

Archived