news

'Million Reasons' Sneak Peek

prince

Featured Posts

Benji
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Even that was fine tbh because it had good pacing

This is like "Y o u ' r e givingmeamillionreasons t o  l e t  y o u  go"

I find both really irritating. I wish I didn't but I do :madge: Sexxx Dreams is just annoying, so many opportunities on that track to make something killer and they're never taken.

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ctherainbow

I hope the harmonies on this are perfect.  So much potential; can't wait for the studio version.  My little country rock heart may burst. :giveup: 

I personally love the fact that she's employing a softer and less crystal-clear vocal style.  There's a lot more out there than perfectly tuned studio versions of songs by singers with perfect voices, and I have mad respect for live performers who put raw emotion into their vocals, even if it takes away from the objective tonal quality of said vocals.  But that's just me.

I'm talkin' 'bout forever, baby.

high heeled fem
7 hours ago, Aga Gydal said:

I'M TRYING TO AVOID LISTENING TO THIS UNTIL THE STUDIO VERSION DROPS BECAUSE THE ACOUSTIC LIVE VERSION IS NEVER AN INDICATION OF THE FINAL CUT AND I USUALLY END UP DISAPPOINTE-

I know I don't need to post this here but I'm projecting at this point because this is taking real will-power, but I'll be reading ya'll opinions. lol

wish i had done that

BeyerJ
7 hours ago, Steccazero said:

I don't play music, so I didn't understand what you said. I guess that you don't need to bookmark me then :whitney:

it isn't the chorus oops you were right :hug:

Squidward T

This would sound sool good with pop vocals and light synths but it will probably be country or like dope

FrankGutz

****!! it's country :madge:  pressedT af right know

how do you feel about country bae? @JEWRJEWR

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

JEWRJEWR
1 minute ago, frankgutz said:

****!! it's country :madge:  pressedT af right know

how do you feel about country bae? @JEWRJEWR

I like it, I want to hear the rest of it tho!

Fear, she's the mother of violence

FrankGutz
2 minutes ago, JEWRJEWR said:

I like it, I want to hear the rest of it tho!

idk, i guess im gonna have to give it a chance :cryga:

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived