news

Zomby Gaga Doll Revealed!

Chaymie

Featured Posts

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply
21 minutes ago, Weasel said:

Judging from the pics the plastic is pretty thin, I don't think the box will be very strong. Probably just as ''strong'' as a regular doll. I also sorta wish the triangle would be upside down. This shape reminds me of a budget Bratz doll. I do love the background of the box. I was expecting a more MH styled background, but this looks a lot like the music video, which is nice. 

Yeah it does look thin. 
I think if it had been upside down, they probably couldn't balance the box to stand on its own. 
Yes, I'm very impressed with the background! :wub:
Another thing is she could have been posed a little more dynamically 

Chaymie

Am I A Girl
10 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

haha thank you!! :hug:
And yes, that is a great idea! I'm sure you have seen my hoarder plans regarding this doll :laughga:
I think I'm gonna get like 5! haha
1 to keep in box, 1 to open and display in her tux, 1 to open and display in her shirtdress, 1 to open and style and play around with her hair and stuff, 1 emergency extra in case any of the boxes came damage in transit 
#HoardersRUs 

STOP! Now you're making me want to buy two of them, one to keep in box and one to play with!! I most likely will buy two now!! :giggle: 

im so happy to be collecting gaga again, because after CTC there was nothing to get really!!

Flippy
On 10/6/2016 at 5:57 AM, DISCO I BOY said:

OMG she looks gorgeous! 
I love styling doll hair. I also tutorials on my YouTube Channel  

dwUq9ci.jpgAYu8dlw.jpg

I totally subscribed and I am so glad I'm not the only one who deboxes his dolls :giveup: 

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Flippy
11 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

haha thank you!! :hug:
And yes, that is a great idea! I'm sure you have seen my hoarder plans regarding this doll :laughga:
I think I'm gonna get like 5! haha
1 to keep in box, 1 to open and display in her tux, 1 to open and display in her shirtdress, 1 to open and style and play around with her hair and stuff, 1 emergency extra in case any of the boxes came damage in transit 
#HoardersRUs :ladyhaha:

I'm also buying at least 4 :ladyhaha: 1 to keep in tux, 1 for the dress, 1 in the box & 1 for my best friend! So much money but so worth it :giveup:

3 hours ago, DISCO I BOY said:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! The link is down! :cryga::giveup:

TMBT 3.22.11 // TBTWB 1.17.13 // ArtRAVE 6.3.14 // C2CT 5.28.15 // TJWT 8.13.17 // Chromatica World Tour 9.8.22

Glittertinks

Ahhh the box is so nice!!!

I am usually one of those who don't take the dolls out of their boxes, so a good looking box is always a must for me. :hor:

Am I A Girl
5 hours ago, Glittertinks said:

Ahhh the box is so nice!!!

I am usually one of those who don't take the dolls out of their boxes, so a good looking box is always a must for me. :hor:

YESSSS:giveup::giggle:

Am I A Girl
6 hours ago, Flippy said:

I'm also buying at least 4  1 to keep in tux, 1 for the dress, 1 in the box & 1 for my best friend! So much money but so worth it :giveup:

NOOOOOOOOO!!!! The link is down! :cryga::giveup:

It still works for me just says Currently Unavailable !!! I'm keeping the Amazon link up in my tabs on safari, so on Monday I can preorder it :excited2::ladyhaha:

monsterdino
CuQLntlXEAEV2-z.jpg
CuQLntqXgAAIR8Z.jpg
CuQLntrXgAAQLtD.jpg

Killerstyle: I believe in staying true to myself! What I wear is an expression of my thoughts, loves, hopes and dreams. My fashion changes day to day, just like my moods and tastes!
Monsterquirk: Even when I feel sad and alone I can’t hide who I truly am, and I wouldn’t have it any other way, because like the real you, the real me is brave, strong and BORN THIS WAY.
Favourite Activity: I want to inspire every monster to join me in a worldwide kindness movement! Let’s all spread love, bravery and acceptance.

I love it so muchhh!

Lady Palutena

I like it :golfclap:

Very Born This Way :unicorn:

Born This Way lives on :unicorn:

Adoremus in caelum, Palutena. Dea luminis.

asfittingasmcqueen

reminds me of these things from the BTWB during electric chapel

Lady_Gaga_Electric_Chapel_Helsinki.jpg

donutellha

and they said born this way had no impact

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived