💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AHS: Roanoke, Chapter 4 discussion

monketsharona

Featured Posts

I loved this episode. My only complaint was bringing in the uber driver near the end. It interrupted the tension for me. 

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quasi

That disembowelment scene was possibly one of the more disturbing scenes I've seen on TV in a while. His screaming made my blood curdle. Poor little gay man. :cryga:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Clever Username

Also we got a Mott reference tonight - connection to Freak Show. Edward Mott built the house. 

Rudz Xinc
On 10/4/2016 at 10:52 PM, KleinGa said:

he was taking her from behind though, don't think you can get pregnant that way... :awkney:

On 10/4/2016 at 10:59 PM, KleinGa said:

the position she was in, Im pretty sure it was an*l.... :poot:

LMAO..... Educate yourself

go watch some straight **** :laughga:

Look at those clowns

RAMROD

That Cricket scenes tho omg, lucky I have finished my dinner prior :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Swan Heart
Spoiler

I hate that they killed off Cricket so soon. Stupid move.

Overall, I quite liked this episode. Finally.

I really enjoyed Gaga. :wub:

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Helxig

SO much Gaga! :O :excited2:

This episode was really great!

I'm actually really loving this season, don't really know why everyone hates it! 

Did anyone else think that Gaga's accent sounded reminiscent of Mother G.O.A.T.???

P.S. who cares about Evan Peters? Really. Is he literally the only reason some people watch the show? He's not that hot.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

GenKaidou
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

P.S. who cares about Evan Peters? Really. Is he literally the only reason some people watch the show? He's not that hot.

To be fair, I only watched Hotel for Gaga (tried watching the first season but just couldn't bring myself to finish it) and it's the only season of AHS I have completed. Now I have something new to watch every week :)

Helxig
8 minutes ago, GenKaidou said:

To be fair, I only watched Hotel for Gaga (tried watching the first season but just couldn't bring myself to finish it) and it's the only season of AHS I have completed. Now I have something new to watch every week :)

You should try all the old seasons though! Everyone seems to have completely different opinions on which seasons are the best though which is interesting. For me Murder House was good, Asylum was amazing and my favourite season to date, Coven was very good, Freakshow was terrible and a headache to get through, Hotel was great, and I'm loving Roanoke so far. But you've really gotta get into each season yourself! A lot of them do start off just okay though, and then get really good later on!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

The Surrealist
21 minutes ago, Helxig said:

SO much Gaga! :O :excited2:

This episode was really great!

I'm actually really loving this season, don't really know why everyone hates it! 

Did anyone else think that Gaga's accent sounded reminiscent of Mother G.O.A.T.???

Gaga's accent reminded me of Calypso from Pirates of the Carribean. Jamaican kinda.

I liked this episode, but man these episodes are getting shorter every week.

Gaga's acting was good, but Kathy Bates was amazing. I can't stand those interviewees.

The episode was crazy brutal and bloody.

CherryPi3
30 minutes ago, Helxig said:

ME :giveup: I was gonna post earlier about it, but forgot. But yes! Got serious Mother G.O.A.T. vibes from it! It's the same accent :giveup:

On another note, it looks like those rumors months before the show started of her blowing fairy dust into Leslie's eyes and blinding him were true! Except she's not an evil fairy, she's a witch :giveup:

http://popwrapped.com/american-horror-story-season-six-theme/

Where the rumors started, if no one remembers. Surprised I haven't seen anyone point it out that the rumors of the dust came true lol

does anyone else feel gaga's character is pretty much the same as her character in hotel? a murderous necrophiliac who can cast a spell over men to get them to do what she wants

Archived