• Created
  • Last Reply
theARTVampire
Just now, Infinity Wave said:

yes sry I'm to excited to quote correctly :derpga:

no worries :D haha

mister max
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

And like.. I never knew the guy. I just looked him up when I found out he was in Ravenclause (HoH?) and he died last summer... And it still struck me emotionally. I can't imagine if I had known him (which I would have, if I joined the House Cup last summer) :( 

i think she was joking. it's actually Just Another Day

First we had Prometheus as our HoH, but he didnt have time so we voted and it was a close one between Amenvodka (who I didnt see anymore too :ohno: ) and robotboy, at the end amenvodka won and  Jimmy and hime were quite good friends! So they were the leaders of Ravenclause and they did most of the stuff. They also were the first people to defend ravenclause in the main thread!

Fastforword to when we found out he commited suicide. He had lots of friends, we had a big thread dedicated to him and sending him farewell wishes (I think its in the blogs and dedications section if you want to look it up, sorry for my weird posts, I woke up with a banner from GGD 'rest in peace Robotboy' I couldnt believe it), Admin even made a banner for him and for about a week GGD was very emotional for the close friends of Jimmy.

sorry for the long post :hug:

10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

what's wrong with my avi? :oprah:

Just the same one as a good friend who commited suicide, you couldnt know and shouldnt feel sorry :hug:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

Katie14
2 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Okay, now the hunt for the full interview begins...

1 minute ago, PETTY said:

i hope someone puts up the interview online soon after it's done. i've missed some of it

Look at my last post

mister max
8 minutes ago, Aga Gydal said:

Okay, now the hunt for the full interview begins...

2I guess check LGNN and watch when Admin comes online and what he is doing :sis: I thought someone here recorded it btw

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, mister max said:

First we had Prometheus as our HoH, but he didnt have time so we voted and it was a close one between Amenvodka (who I didnt see anymore too :ohno: ) and robotboy, at the end amenvodka won and  Jimmy and hime were quite good friends! So they were the leaders of Ravenclause and they did most of the stuff. They also were the first people to defend ravenclause in the main thread!

Fastforword to when we found out he commited suicide. He had lots of friends, we had a big thread dedicated to him and sending him farewell wishes (I think its in the blogs and dedications section if you want to look it up, sorry for my weird posts, I woke up with a banner from GGD 'rest in peace Robotboy' I couldnt believe it), Admin even made a banner for him and for about a week GGD was very emotional for the close friends of Jimmy.

sorry for the long post :hug:

Just the same one as a good friend who commited suicide, you couldnt know and shouldnt feel sorry :hug:

No thanks for the details. That must have been awful :( 

chaeri pls

Speechless94
1 minute ago, Roman said:

That's her best interview so far, if only it was a TV one... But nvm

yeah that was fantastic 

Archived