💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What SuperBowl performers do you expect after Gaga?

Bebe

Featured Posts

youandi
1 hour ago, Popo said:

Their light got snuffed out by Bruno + Beyonce's stage presence + Charisma

Hmmm I don't think so! And Chris Martin has plenty! Maybe they just don't suit an American General public. Pretty much everyone goes mad for them at public events in the uk (when they're at the events anyway) how people can make out they can't put on a show when Coldplay live shows are a visual spectical 

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
re di tutto

I would like to see Adele, I know she allegedly declined, but still. Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey would be nice. But let's be real, Lana is not doing this in the next 10 years, she has only one hit in the US and it's not even her version of the song, it's a remix and on the top of that she is not a strong visual performer. And Taylor is not gonna do that because of her Coke partnership. So Rihanna.

Definitely Rihanna (for that publicity) and Taylor (for that 'family friendly' vibe the Super Bowl wants) :sis:

1 hour ago, youandi said:

Hmmm I don't think so! And Chris Martin has plenty! Maybe they just don't suit an American General public. Pretty much everyone goes mad for them at public events in the uk (when they're at the events anyway) how people can make out they can't put on a show when Coldplay live shows are a visual spectical 

possibly, their limelight got stolen by what was probably the biggest hit song of the year + bey performing live, doing what she does best. i'd rather they put up a solo performance with maybe rihanna/bey performing their features. hope gaga doesn't go down this route

yASSsss
6 hours ago, CLLGaga said:

- Stronger

- Heartless

- Run This Town

- All Of the Lights

i knew you're a closeted Gaga hater but what i didn't know was that you're delusional too :oprah: 

btw,fixed your list a bit and even these songs are not memorable at all,except maybe Stronger(Credit due to Daft Punk) :sis: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

1 minute ago, yASSsss said:

i knew you're a closeted Gaga hater but what i didn't know was that you're delusional too :oprah: 

btw,fixed your list a bit and even these songs are not memorable at all,except maybe Stronger(Credit due to Daft Punk) :sis: 

Oh god quit being stupid. 

yASSsss
Just now, CLLGaga said:

Oh god quit being stupid. 

i can say the same about you :oprah: 

Just now, yASSsss said:

i can say the same about you :oprah: 

Like you literally left out Gold Digger, one of the biggest hits of the 2000s. It's pretty obvious you don't know **** about Kanye's discography. Pls don't quote me again. 

yASSsss
Just now, CLLGaga said:

Like you literally left out Gold Digger, one of the biggest hits of the 2000s. It's pretty obvious you don't know **** about Kanye's discography. Pls don't quote me again. 

I did add Gold Digger in the list..it was a typo :rip: 

7 hours ago, Polliano said:

Rihanna with Drake  or Taylor Swift 

I'm surprised these haven't happened yet, tbh. Rih seems like an obvious choice, but I could see the higher-ups being a little afraid of what she'd do on stage since she's such a give-no-****s type of person. 

7 hours ago, CLLGaga said:

Kanye West has the best discography of this generation so him. 

I was disappointed by the last tour, but he'd totally come through with a bomb SB performance. I'd be here for it and I hope it happens soon! Just...maybe after his next album; sadly I'm not too happy with LoP, but it could be because I'm still stanning Yeezus too hard. 

Koreku

Rihanna would slay us all :diane:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

i would love britney bc she's the one i stan for besides gaga. but in general i guess any dance artist would be fine. so riri could do (i can't think any other artist that focus on dance nowadays besides ri brit and bey)

Archived