news

Gaga Live with Carson Daly at 97.1 AMP tomorrow

Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Speechless94

Im out of the US right now so I can't listen and don't have any context....but regarding her "past life" 

When I met Gaga backstage at the artRAVE she told everybody about how she visited a monk in like Tibet or somewhere and he explained to her that her soul was very very old and she had had lived almost all of the lives her soul could possibly live....except a famous life. He explained that's why she rose to fame so quickly and that's why she is the force she is. It was meant to be. 

Again I have no context cuz I can't listen ATM but that sounds like a long the lines of what she is talking about here. She said backstage that she is a big believer in reincarnation and fate. 

So to anyone thinking she must be talking about her life before the fame.....I'm not to sure about that. 

Again, I have no context and can't listen to it right now. 

djBuffoon
13 minutes ago, E24187 said:

Bloodpop did Justin Bieber's Sorry? And Mark Ronson did Black to Black and Uptown Funk.

I call bullsh*t that she's not looking for hits. She worked with people with track records of hits.

Have you looked at their resumes? There's less than a handful of hit songs between the two of them. 

Archived