Paper Gangsta

Featured Posts

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The Surrealist
59 minutes ago, Steve Nasty said:

she sounds kinda forced :(

That's what happens when she doesn't sing in her own voice but tries to push those Dope vocals. :neyde:

aaronyoji

that wasn't really that that bad, i mean hello its a morning performance, and she has to go as high as an E flat repeatedly. well i mean, anything as high as an A is high for a girl.

yeah her voice was a little tight, but i wouldn't worry about her wednesday concert, its at night, she has all day to speak, warm up her voice, open it up. 

aaronyoji
1 hour ago, Jeff Koons said:

This is the worst vocal performance she's ever given. What is going on. 

you're being dramatic. and an idiot. and its the morning. and its a really really tough song to sing, mess at people comparing to her weird pokerface performance. pokerface is just speaking until the chorus in which she doesn't go higher than a b, and back then she was drinking/smoking more than she does now and had to modulate a lot of her songs even lower, and thats fame songs. so stop y'all. 

KleinGa
1 hour ago, E24187 said:

Thanks for the insult. Her explanation seemed kinda random. It honestly seems like she wanted a self-titled album but didn't want to call it Stefani so she went with Joanne which was also her aunt's name. She could've just said that and kept it rolling instead of that random explanation she gave.

Angelina says hello

Supersonic
50 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

That's what happens when she doesn't sing in her own voice but tries to push those Dope vocals. :neyde:

Maybe it was those heroin vocals, I heard she's injecting heroin into her vocal chords. It's called the heroin vocal dip.

Harry

Amongst all the negativity I have no idea what's going on here. Is there a link for the interview?

RileyMint

There she goes again only focusing on technique and note tone. Damn I miss when she had a pretty tone while singing...

Aga Gydal

This song is too ****ing hard to sing with THAT arrangement at THAT time of day, lol. I love that she immediately goes "I'm doing that last part again" RIP

The Surrealist
31 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Maybe it was those heroin vocals, I heard she's injecting heroin into her vocal chords. It's called the heroin vocal dip.

Are you alright?

Archived