news

Lady Gaga will appear on the Fox NFL Sunday Pregame Show this weekend

13VictorC

Featured Posts

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, inb4

"The past few halftime show performances have all been very outlandish and centered mainly on the visuals with plenty of bells and whistles, which is great!! but i want to bring it back to the music. Just me, my piano, and a mic." :toofunny:

13VictorC
19 minutes ago, mikesoaa said:

imagine if she says that the performance will be stripped back and simple with a piano 

:what:

1 minute ago, BMURDA said:

Yeah, inb4

"The past few halftime show performances have all been very outlandish and centered mainly on the visuals with plenty of bells and whistles, which is great!! but i want to bring it back to the music. Just me, my piano, and a mic." :toofunny:

:what:

That would be the way for a Perfect Disaster. :poot:

fede ARTPOP

Suddenly I remember SB acts get SO much promo and they even do huge press conferences. :giveup:

đŸ–€ C H R O M A T I C A đŸ–€

Shipper

An interview at 12pm EST? 

Expect to watcb Gaga's interview two hours later at around 4pm EST and with commercial breaks every 2 minutes. 

They gonna milk us for views like boobies and prostate. 

💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕📩💕

I need to hear this, hope she spilled something new and significant :poot:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

aaronyoji
4 hours ago, mikesoaa said:

imagine if she says that the performance will be stripped back and simple with a piano 

i assume it won't be just her at the piano the whole time, but you can bet it'll be stripped down to a certain degree. more about the music and the attitude than a whole big extravaganza. i at least hope she has on a cool glam rock inspired outfit, but other than that her charisma and voice and energy will be enough. 

aaronyoji
3 hours ago, BMURDA said:

Yeah, inb4

you guys act like thats a bad thing?? 

asana15

On Sunday, October 2, fans are encouraged to tune in to the FOX NFL Sunday Pregame Show at 12:00 PM ET on local FOX stations for an exclusive in-studio interview, as Lady Gaga joins Curt Menefee and Michael Strahan to offer a glimpse into what she has in store for this historic Halftime Show.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/la-et-ms-lady-gaga-super-bowl-20160929-snap-story.html

Archived