Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or is Gaga neglecting AHS?

PSYCHOSHTICK

Featured Posts

Just now, Monster Voices said:

Ok honey. If that is how you'd like to see things I can't nor do I wish to stop you. :smh: 

The top half of my post are just facts, and the bottom half are my opinions, that she's very lucky and seems to take it for granted compared to how hard she hussled for her art in the past. But I am holding out hope that the old hussle will come back with the album drop. I really am a fan and I really am excited for the new album.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
56 minutes ago, TheBatman said:

Joe used his connections and money to hire producers, book studio time for demos, and get Gaga in the room with record execs. He paid her rent in NYC

That's not even true, stop twisting things and mixing up past and present.

Gaga was discovered by Wendy Starland, who introduced her to Rob Fusari. She was even dropped from first label. Gaga's father provided Wi-Fi for hotels, he had no connections in music business, he just helped her with rent for 1 year when she dropped out of school. Meanwhile Gaga was waitress/stripper/perfomer in small clubs until she was discovered.

He did not buy her a career. She worked hard to get where she is now.

FreePalestine

They've all been fairly quiet. Seems like they don't want to risk saying too much and spoil it since it's so different this season.

Iwontell

She in each episode for about 15 seconds, tho :poot:

If she was promoting the **** out of it you would be here complaining about how she made you watch it, but you only got a glimpse of her...

There's no winning with y'all :laughga:...po Gagaronni...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

PunkTheFunk
12 hours ago, AmenTheNight said:

Maybe she's doing a contest with herself to see which project she will neglect more.

:deadbanana: 

Archived