Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
opinion

joanne vibez haters,

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Gagas love
1 hour ago, NikoDash said:

I agree. I think GAGA is obsessed with the decay of the popstar, in this case, being herself. Like we see in the paparazzi video. I think all the "Let downs" or flops have been planned. I also think with #JOANNE her perspective comes more from Stef as opposed to LG. So it would only make sense that the album after Joanne and the Jazz album is full on Rah Rah Gaga Ahh Ahh. what do y'all think? 

wasnt ARTPOP the decay?

TwerkinLurkin

This is so sad the album hasn't even come out yet you haven't heard one song other than perfect illusion youre really already judging an album that you've never heard? This would be messed up even if it was an album you've never heard from someone else but the fact that it's from someone you apparently stan for is sad stop treating this woman like she is a machine that's just on this earth to make music for you Jesus christ

Katsuki Bakugo
1 hour ago, SISTERV said:

Quote me: "LG6 WILL be Gaga's return to electronic music."

It will be done in a very new way, might not be out until 2019/2020....but Gaga will contrast the rawness of Joanne with something synthetic and high gloss again. 

Its like Joanne is Red & Blue - the next album will be The Fame all over agian. 

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

54 minutes ago, Gagas love said:

wasnt ARTPOP the decay?

Thats what She wants us to believe. I think she needed this JOANNE era to just be the person she is at home when all the wigs and make up come off. If she didn't start over again now, as Stefani she could never do it and pull it off in the future say 8 or 10 albums in, just wouldn't make sense? Like it would be tacky for her to be that deep in the game and then come out with this concept. It makes sense in my head but then again only gaga knows what she is doing with her career and this album and the next. It could all just be a #PERFECTILLUSION 

Gagas love
45 minutes ago, NikoDash said:

Thats what She wants us to believe. I think she needed this JOANNE era to just be the person she is at home when all the wigs and make up come off. If she didn't start over again now, as Stefani she could never do it and pull it off in the future say 8 or 10 albums in, just wouldn't make sense? Like it would be tacky for her to be that deep in the game and then come out with this concept. It makes sense in my head but then again only gaga knows what she is doing with her career and this album and the next. It could all just be a #PERFECTILLUSION 

ugh yes yes yes I love this lol. .so true

Archived