💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Super Bowl Wiki Lists Lady Gaga As The Performer

chromaticka

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, Brodinski said:

Sis I'm in existetial crisis right now, I'm trying to to decide which version of The Anchor Song is better, Post Live or Homogenic Live. What do you think

To tell you the truth I haven't listened to the live versions, but I will just for you and get back in about ten minutes. :gaycat:

zakariah

I'm still confident it's gonna be Gaga. The NFL used Perfect Illusion in one of their commercials. They wld nvr use a Gaga song to appeal to straights. :toofunny: 

Maybe it was their plan all along to have her perform the NA this yr, then the halftime show next yr to bring big ratings to both the 2016 & 2017 shows. 

PartySick
2 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

Thank you for moving @PartySick I thought it should be news :sweat:

Until Gaga, her label, or the NFL confirms it, just assume it's a rumor :green:

'Cause it is :poot:

Spoiler

But you're welcome :yay:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

Bellatrix
12 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Like I said, a registration isn't all that's necessary. They don't accept new users on locked pages. You have to build credibility, accurate edits, and age on your account in order to be able to edit a locked page. :awkney:

but it's still not enough for it to be confirmed news since it still isn't officially confirmed :awkney: 

Just now, Bellatrix said:

but it's still not enough for it to be confirmed news since it still isn't officially confirmed :awkney: 

They cited a credible source though... :awkney:

Bellatrix
Just now, PossiblyMaybe said:

They cited a credible source though... :awkney:

Like I said: It stil isn't officially confirmed :awkney: 

PossiblyMaybe they're right, but maybe not :green: 

Dorothy Gale
24 minutes ago, ApplauseftAdele said:

its still gonna be drake i can feel it

Drake can do the National Anthem. :nails:

18 minutes ago, Brodinski said:

Sis I'm in existetial crisis right now, I'm trying to to decide which version of The Anchor Song is better, Post Live or Homogenic Live. What do you think

17 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

To tell you the truth I haven't listened to the live versions, but I will just for you and get back in about ten minutes. :gaycat:

Okay so my final verdict: Homogenic Live is better. 

The reason why I say this is because the strings used in the Homogenic Live version sound much better than the accordion used on the Post Live version, the instrument being kind of harsh on the ears. Also, an accordion isn't an instrument that can be played alone. The Post Live doesn't really sound great until halfway through when the tension builds in the instrument and the note she is singing is sustained. However, she holds the same note on the Homogenic Live verison, which I'm glad she did. My only real problem with the Homogenic Live version is how unnecessarily long the applause is at the end. They just need to fade it away so it isn't being played for two minutes. :staymad:

26 minutes ago, PossiblyMaybe said:

Okay so my final verdict: Homogenic Live is better. 

The reason why I say this is because the strings used in the Homogenic Live version sound much better than the accordion used on the Post Live version, the instrument being kind of harsh on the ears. Also, an accordion isn't an instrument that can be played alone. The Post Live doesn't really sound great until halfway through when the tension builds in the instrument and the note she is singing is sustained. However, she holds the same note on the Homogenic Live verison, which I'm glad she did. My only real problem with the Homogenic Live version is how unnecessarily long the applause is at the end. They just need to fade it away so it isn't being played for two minutes. 

Thanks queen, yeah I LOVE the according in the last chorus so tense I live

Archived