💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

BREAKING NEWS: Lady Gaga is still a popstar and loves pop music

CLLGaga

Featured Posts

Just now, JEWRJEWR said:

thats ur opinion.

PI wasnt a bad choice, and the fact that it's flopping is kind of irrelevant to the topic.

It isn't irrelevant. Gaga's POP (:giggle:) lead single should not be flopping. It's very serious. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VenusOddity said:

did you even read my post

I'm not talking about you. I'm talking about the pop belittlement I witness in this forum constantly. 

40 minutes ago, Boti said:

Nobody calls her another type of artist, but the delusional people who can't accept that PI was a bad choice for the lead single and the fact that it is flopping, and they try to hide this thing by calling Gaga an indie artist or who-knows what type of artist. Gaga will mean Pop forever, even if at some point she decides to give up on Pop music, she will be forever remembered as a Pop artist.

Guuurl... It's time to grow up... It seems like you can't accept gaga and Interscope' choice and the fact that the song is flopping... Lol

You shouldn't care that much.

If I like it, then that's what I get!

JEWRJEWR
3 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

It isn't irrelevant. Gaga's POP (:giggle:) lead single should not be flopping. It's very serious. 

I'd rather have my favourite artist releasing a good song, than some shitty song like everything that's charting atm.

Fear, she's the mother of violence

25 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

Its a high charting hit all around the world. Ok its not one of the biggest songs of the year but its a hit we should be happy and forget about the numbers an chart positions to some degree because she is doing well and I love PI.

1 hour ago, Boti said:

Nobody calls her another type of artist, but the delusional people who can't accept that PI was a bad choice for the lead single and the fact that it is flopping, and they try to hide this thing by calling Gaga an indie artist or who-knows what type of artist. Gaga will mean Pop forever, even if at some point she decides to give up on Pop music, she will be forever remembered as a Pop artist.

You know how stupid this sounds.......right?

I've got an "F" and a "C" and I got a "K" too And the only thing that is missing is a bitch like "U"

Archived