💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

This shouldve been studio recorded for Joanne Deluxe

eNICKma

Featured Posts

Her quick performance of Rebel Yell I feel should've been taken to the studio and recorded to be a Bonus track on Joanne Deluxe....i don't care that it's a cover, I love her quick yet powerful version so much!

ALSO, does anyone know if this was this her first official time being seen doing her new famous MIC SWING that she does in the PI Video? I think that's her main/most memorable move for the single. 

play from 1:27 - 2:03

SLAY QUEEN!

13 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

And I Want Your Love should've been a buzz single like Focus.

I love that song so much :heart:

Free My Mind
17 minutes ago, Ndbleo19 said:

Her quick performance of Rebel Yell I feel should've been taken to the studio and recorded to be a Bonus track on Joanne Deluxe....i don't care that it's a cover, I love her quick yet powerful version so much!

ALSO, does anyone know if this was this her first official time being seen doing her new famous MIC SWING that she does in the PI Video? I think that's her main/most memorable move for the single. 

play from 1:27 - 2:03

SLAY QUEEN!

she mic swinged at the SXSW performance

Swan Heart

I'll die for a Rebel Yell cover tbh

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Just now, Free My Mind said:

she mic swinged at the SXSW performance

That's right! Thanks I wasn't sure. It seems to be her signature move for the moment until we get more from JOANNE. 

:firega:

24 minutes ago, Ndbleo19 said:

I feel should've been taken to the studio and recorded to be a Bonus track on Joanne Deluxe

We dont even know the true sound of Joanne yet, just because PI has angry rock vibes doesnt mean the rest of the songs will, but I stilld loved to hear a full cover of Rebel Yell

Just now, Patella said:

We dont even know the true sound of Joanne yet, just because PI has angry rock vibes doesnt mean the rest of the songs will, but I stilld loved to hear a full cover of Rebel Yell

Lol I know, she said that PI wasn't indicative of the albums overall sound but it was certainly a part of it.  This is the stage where everyone brains are storming and excited for what's to come.  Her vocals used in PI are similar to the rebel yells cover and thats why it caught my attention :rockstar::music: hope u have a good night Hun :hug:

Paws Up for Joanne 10/21

6 minutes ago, Ndbleo19 said:

Lol I know, she said that PI wasn't indicative of the albums overall sound but it was certainly a part of it.  This is the stage where everyone brains are storming and excited for what's to come.  Her vocals used in PI are similar to the rebel yells cover and thats why it caught my attention :rockstar::music: hope u have a good night Hun :hug:

Paws Up for Joanne 10/21

Yeah I know, I still think however that Joanne will be laid back, thats what the cover indicates :/ Maybe thats why they chose Perfect Illusion as the first single because its the most dance-to aggresive song of the bunch just like they did with The Fame Monster and The Fame.

40 minutes ago, Patella said:

Yeah I know, I still think however that Joanne will be laid back, thats what the cover indicates :/ Maybe thats why they chose Perfect Illusion as the first single because its the most dance-to aggresive song of the bunch just like they did with The Fame Monster and The Fame.

I'm ampd for anything coming our way. :woohoo:

Archived