💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

C3C may be originals and covers?

Gagas love

Featured Posts

Just now, PartySick said:

You say that as if it isn't total blasphemy :udidnt:

I bought the standard, deluxe, gifted a couple copies, and I've probably listened to it more than The Fame Monster by now and that's a lot :laughga:

WELL I totally did buy the standard, deluxe, and even the Starbucks exclusive one for my collection, but idk nothing really stuck to me except maybe Bang Bang (which isnt even on the physical CD) :rip:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ReidOne
1 minute ago, PartySick said:

You say that as if it isn't total blasphemy :udidnt:

I bought the standard, deluxe, gifted a couple copies, and I've probably listened to it more than The Fame Monster by now and that's a lot :laughga:

I kept the Target edition CD (with BBB bonus track) in my car CD player for MONTHS and listened daily on my drive to work.

Heaven... I was in heaven. 

RebeldeFaith

OMG!

I can already hear her future classics like Just Jazz, Jazz Romance and I Can't Give You Anything But A Poker Face! :giveup:

Something something idk

PartySick
Just now, Lord Axel said:

WELL I totally did buy the standard, deluxe, and even the Starbucks exclusive one for my collection, but idk nothing really stuck to me except maybe Bang Bang (which isnt even on the physical CD) :rip:

Oh well you put in your work :diane: you're excused :diane:

I'm almost certain it's 'cause I already liked Jazz standards (thanks to my grandparents playing so much old music when I was a kid) so Gaga doing it just slayed me. JazzGa is a close 2nd favorite to DrunkOnAPigSingingSwineAsShesPukedOnGa in my heart :whitney:

1 minute ago, ReidOne said:

I kept the Target edition CD (with BBB bonus track) in my car CD player for MONTHS and listened daily on my drive to work.

Heaven... I was in heaven. 

And your heart beat so that you could hardly speak? :diane:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

ReidOne
Just now, RebeldeFaith said:

OMG!

I can already hear her future classics like Just Jazz, Jazz Romance and I Can't Give You Anything But A Poker Face! :giveup:

I'm already bopping

just_dance_gif_by_roobarbcrumble.gif

Just now, PartySick said:

Oh well you put in your work :diane: you're excused :diane:

I'm almost certain it's 'cause I already liked Jazz standards (thanks to my grandparents playing so much old music when I was a kid) so Gaga doing it just slayed me. JazzGa is a close 2nd favorite to DrunkOnAPigSingingSwineAsShesPukedOnGa in my heart :whitney:

Oh thank u :classy:

I totally understand that though haha without my mom I probably wouldn't even like pop music at all :cryga:

ʟɪᴠɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱɪʟᴠᴇʀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ ϟ†▽✰𝒿 ~

RebeldeFaith
Just now, ReidOne said:

I'm already bopping

just_dance_gif_by_roobarbcrumble.gif

You better because this will be the album of the decade.

x0537.gif

Something something idk

chromaticainmyhead
24 minutes ago, CLLGaga said:

Tony Tony ah ah Tony GA GA

I read this with the melody of fake PI in my head :lana:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

Gagas love
24 minutes ago, Lord Axel said:

I'd love that a million times more than C2C ugh (I literally only listened to it once lollll)

I listen to it every now and then. And it's amazing, the emotion and energy in each song. But I think she's more than capable of adding another artist reach and stretch around lol. for her.

Gagas love
19 minutes ago, RebeldeFaith said:

OMG!

Omfg I'm dying. And I'm living for this. :) hahahaha 

RebeldeFaith
Just now, Gagas love said:

Omfg I'm dying. And I'm living for this. :) hahahaha 

She better give us those true masterpiece #1 jazz bops. :diane:

I actually want a real I Can't Give You Anything But A Poker Face though. :toofunny:

Something something idk

Gagas love
Just now, RebeldeFaith said:

She better give us those true masterpiece #1 jazz bops. :diane:

I'm actually want a real I Can't Give You Anything But A Poker Face though. :toofunny:

mte i was like, damn thats a good one. I even sang it in my head haha

:koons:listening to 'Till it happens to you, and Ugh:saladga: its so beautiful and true. its not just a rape song, its talking about empathy. 

Archived